Walt

Default OT - Kerry Soft On Weather

Electing Kerry Is Just What Terrible Weather Wants, Says GOP

President Bush, while touring hurricane-ravaged Florida today, called
John Kerry "soft on weather" and claimed that "bad, bad weather" would
be absolutely thrilled to see Kerry in office this November.

"That's just what Charley wants," said Bush. Bush announced plans to
invade Cuba and Jamaica in what he called a "preemptive strike" against
future Category 4 hurricanes. "I don't know why these countires want to
send their bad weather here," said Bush. "But they've gotta stop it."

President Bush hailed the Governor of Florida as an "ally in the war on
weather" and asked Congress to send $100 billion dollars to Florida
because "we reward our friends -- that's what you do to friends, you
reward 'em."

In other news, today FEMA awarded Halliburton a no-bid contract to
rebuild Florida.

(Stolen from http://tomburka.com/ )
Jonathan Ganz

I would say we should have nuked Charlie, but that would
be referencing the wrong war.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com