Thom Stewart

Default NW Weather

Looks like we are making up for the weather we didn't get during this
winter.

The storms are lined up in the Pacific just marching across to us. We've
had a 1/2 week of rain and it looks like another week of storms on the
way.

Pneuma is tied up in her slip and looks like that how it will be for
awhile.

Ole Thom/ beached for awhile

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage

Capt. Neal®

That invite to come down and sail in a warm climate, the likes of which sailors
the world over envy, still stands. Besides, there is so much I could teach you
about how to sail and trim sails, etc.

CN

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...

Looks like we are making up for the weather we didn't get during this
winter.

The storms are lined up in the Pacific just marching across to us. We've
had a 1/2 week of rain and it looks like another week of storms on the
way.

Pneuma is tied up in her slip and looks like that how it will be for
awhile.

Ole Thom/ beached for awhile

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage

Thom Stewart

Thanks for the invite but Age makes it very unlikely. Wish I could.

Local sailing is my speed right now

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage

John Cairns

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Thanks for the invite but Age makes it very unlikely. Wish I could.

Local sailing is my speed right now

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage

Same for nil, Thom, he just can't admit it. In fact, local mooring is nil's
speed at this time in his life.

John Cairns

Capt. Neal®

I understand! Did I tell you I'm renovating an old 15-foot Tangerine sailboat.
It will not have a motor at all so I don't have to register it. It will keep my
mooring occupied while I'm away.

It's got potential to leave Gaynz's crummy little Cal 20 in it's wake and it
looks much nicer. You'll be glad to know that I'm painting it red, white and
blue and it has blue and white sails. No yellow on it.

CN

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
Thanks for the invite but Age makes it very unlikely. Wish I could.

Local sailing is my speed right now

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage

Capt. Neal®

"Red Cloud©" wrote

I understand! Did I tell you I'm renovating an old 15-foot Tangerine sailboat.
It will not have a motor at all so I'll have to make motor sounds with my lips
as I paddle. That should fool everybody. It will keep my mooring occupied
while I'm away doing time for molesting little children.

You'll be glad to know that I'm painting it red, white and
blue and it has blue and white sails. No yellow on it, except the nut holding
the tiller.

YAWN!

Maxprop

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:45:28 -0500, Capt. Neal®
wrote:

I understand! Did I tell you I'm renovating an old 15-foot Tangerine
sailboat.
It will not have a motor at all so I'll have to make motor sounds with my
lips
as I paddle. That should fool everybody. It will keep my mooring occupied
while I'm away doing time for molesting little children.

You'll be glad to know that I'm painting it red, white and
blue and it has blue and white sails. No yellow on it, except the nut
holding
the tiller.

CN

Pretty damn sloppy, you POS, such as signing your own initials and failing
to cancel your own header. I really hope you get your ass bounced off
Usenet for good. You truly are worthless, not to mention giving
conservatives a bad name.

Max

Capt. Neal®

"Maxprop" wrote

Pretty damn sloppy, you POS, such as signing your own initials and failing
to cancel your own header. I really hope you get your ass bounced off
Usenet for good. You truly are worthless, not to mention giving
conservatives a bad name.

Red Cloud, aka BB's real initials are CN?

I'm all confused.

CN
Lady Pilot

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

"Maxprop" wrote
Pretty damn sloppy, you POS, such as signing your own initials and
failing to cancel your own header. I really hope you get your ass
bounced off Usenet for good. You truly are worthless, not to mention
giving conservatives a bad name.

Red Cloud, aka BB's real initials are CN?

I'm all confused.

It's Max who is confused. He's got the katysails stupidity disease going on
and it's obvious that he can't read headers either. I guess Ganz is smarter
than him in this regard.

LP

OT - Kerry Soft On Weather Walt ASA 1 August 19th 04 01:09 AM
bahamas hotel atlantis hotel bahamas grand bahamas island hotel atlantis hotel in the bahamas hotel in the bahamas adfunk Jehad Internet Cruising 0 February 4th 04 11:42 PM
Favorite weather sites? Larry W4CSC Cruising 5 September 9th 03 04:02 PM
Favorite weather sites? Larry W4CSC Electronics 5 September 9th 03 04:02 PM
Reliable weather faxes from a laptop computer? Rosalie B. Cruising 5 August 28th 03 04:31 AM