Bob Crantz

Capital will always flow to where it will produce the highest returns. The
influx of capital will always raise the standard of living of those in the
region to which it flows. The premise, of course, is that the capital is
managed by those who created it or their agents by choice.
The penalty for driving capital away is a lowering of living standard.

As far as laws go, they don't protect much. They offer a little protection
for the low wage hourly worker and that is all. You should see the white
collar slavery that presently goes on in this country. 80 hour workweeks
demanded (40 hours pay), employees pitted against one another for raises, on
the job injuries/ illnesses counted against you, no training, no tools, etc,
I could go on and on. I remind you that these employees are regarded as
"professionals".

I doubt you will ever see the hatred built up against the Jews come up again
against any group that controls capital. The reason being that it is very
easy today to move your money. The Jews were stuck in Germany.

Organized labor did do quite a bit in creating a safe, uniform and fair work
environment. The intent of business is not to treat people poorly, it is to
make money. Unfortunately, people of very small mentalities dedicate their
lives solely to work and rise in a corporation. It is there that they use
their positions to fill every crevice of their personality disorders or
mental problems. These are the people that make business look bad. There are
many, many businesses that treat their people well and the employees are
very loyal. These are typically the most successful of businesses. They know
how to treat human capital.

Amen!

Jimmy Hoffa burns in hell!

Bob Crantz

"Scout" wrote in message
Donal,
No wonder my Irish ancestors left you behind.
When they arrived in America, America took a big **** on them. They worked
the coal mines for less than their daily bread. When they'd had enough,
they stood up for themselves, fought for fair wages, and made such a stink
that even the president of the US took note and began to make changes in

the
law to protect the working man. A lot of blood got spilled but they

figured
if they were gonna die, it would be at the end of a gun and not by
starvation.
Now you and others here are trying to say that people are all nicey nice,
and the laws wouldn't allow that to happen today. RIGHT! That's why

business
is moving over seas, so they can treat those people like ****, the way big
business treated Americans 100 years ago, and less. This mentality of

screw
the little guy will bite them in the ass when the little guys get together
and start cutting frigging heads off.
And by the way, the mentality of "the worker gets **** while the
sales-businessman gets all the profit" is what got the Jews hated in
Germany. I have a copy of an 1895 encyclopedia I'd love to share with you

in
which it discusses the "growing" problem between German craftsman and

Jewish
business owners. It's really quite interesting, considering when it was
written.
Scout

"Donal" wrote in message

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
Compare the Canadian marajuana violence with the actions of labor

unions
in
the United States. Using the same logic, labor unions should be

outlawed.

Most labour unions seem to think that people should get paid even if

they
don't produce anything. If labour unions had their way, then the

American
Dream would collapse in no time at all.

Labour Unions and Prosperity are mutually exclusive.

Are you some sort of communist, Bob?

Regards

Donal

Joe

Thom Stewart wrote:

The industry is US
Dollar driven. SO----

Getting it across the border is still a crime,as of now. Big bucks to

be
made like in the Booze Running Days of the early Thirties.

Whats "Big Bucks" ?

How far are you from the border?

Do they catch many sailing in with product?

Ive seen several stories lately of sailboats getting busted, one bring
in pot in Fla fter the USCG noticed they meet up with speedboat in the
Gulf, Second was 12 illegal's coming in to N.C. from the open Atlantic.
Somehow I think big brother is watching ever single boat along the US
borders 24-7.

Risky Carrer.

Joe

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage

Capt. Mooron

"Joe" wrote in message

Whats "Big Bucks" ?

$100 a quarter ounce on the street.

How far are you from the border?

That is irrelevent.... 99% of our mutual border is unguarded.... it's a
walk in the woods. Once it's in the USA the chances of being captured are
reduced dramatically. Six hikers carrying 40lbs each represents a sizable
profit.

Do they catch many sailing in with product?

Anybody who uses a sailboat to import pot is an idiot.... or the shipment is
a sacrifice meant to occupy the authorites while the main shipment is
delivered by other means in an alternate location.

Ive seen several stories lately of sailboats getting busted, one bring
in pot in Fla fter the USCG noticed they meet up with speedboat in the
Gulf, Second was 12 illegal's coming in to N.C. from the open Atlantic.
Somehow I think big brother is watching ever single boat along the US
borders 24-7.

You overestimate the capabilities of your government..... they intercept
maybe 10% of the smugglers.

Risky Carrer.

So is the stock market... or the military... or a being gay like Ganz.

CM

Scott Vernon

That's always been my contention, unions were needed back then, and
they worked . unfortunately they've gone too far in a lot of cases.
Why are you up at 0400?

Scotty

"Donal" wrote in message

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
Compare the Canadian marajuana violence with the actions of labor

unions
in
the United States. Using the same logic, labor unions should be

outlawed.

Most labour unions seem to think that people should get paid even

if they
don't produce anything. If labour unions had their way, then the

American
Dream would collapse in no time at all.

Labour Unions and Prosperity are mutually exclusive.

Are you some sort of communist, Bob?

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

$100 a quarter ounce on the street.

Yikes, I remember $20 a bag.

Do they catch many sailing in with product?

Anybody who uses a sailboat to import pot is an idiot....

Why? I thought maybe you and I could start a new business together.

Scotty

Scout

Scotty,
I've worked 3 jobs for the past 20 years in order to put myself, my wife and
kids through college (6 undergrad and 2 grad degrees). You already know what
my day job is. At night, I draw electrical schematics in AutoCAD and program
ddc graphics for Honeywell. On the weekends I have what has turned into a
cushy job operating a power plant (sounds better than boiler room).
I used to open the boilers and work all the mechanical projects, but on the
midnight shift I just watch gauges, flip switches, open and close valves,
and read read read. Oh, and sometimes I come on here to make a little
trouble. Pathetic, eh?
Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
That's always been my contention, unions were needed back then, and
they worked . unfortunately they've gone too far in a lot of cases.
Why are you up at 0400?

Scout

"Capt. Mooron" wrote
Anybody who uses a sailboat to import pot is an idiot....

Ship High In Transit?

Scott Vernon

You're not at Limerick, are you? Which trash-to-steam plants have you
been at? Back in the '70s -'80s
I delivered a lot of 'bag houses' and other equipment to TTS plants.

Scotty

"Scout" wrote in message
news
[...]

Scout

I'm out of the nuclear gen stations now (Limerick and Peach Bottom). My last
official duty at Limerick was to escort some roofers who were patching some
penetrations we made for a cooling tower. We couldn't find a roofer who
could pass the **** test and get security clearance, so I had to baby sit
them. A real pita.
TTS experience is local (Grows in Fall Twp). Also did some work for
U.S.Steel and Rohm and Haas in this area. But most of my work was downtown
Phila (hospitals, high rises, etc).

"Scout" wrote in message
[...]

Capt. Mooron

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"Capt. Mooron" wrote

$100 a quarter ounce on the street.

Yikes, I remember $20 a bag.

Yeah... for shake and twigs.

Do they catch many sailing in with product?

Anybody who uses a sailboat to import pot is an idiot....

Why? I thought maybe you and I could start a new business together.

Walk it across the border and pick up by vehicle.... way better than sailing
it over.

Bad news in Florida No Spam General 51 March 6th 05 11:43 PM
rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 September 29th 04 05:19 AM
Oh Canada! Bob Crantz ASA 0 July 17th 04 03:32 PM
How to get a US documented boat registered in Canada or BC ? Jason Cruising 6 January 26th 04 04:52 PM