john cairns

Default 500 asa points

To anyone that can name the place where this is:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...86046060nQDcNI

John Cairns

JR Gilbreath

John
It sure looks like Cape Canaveral to me.
JR

john cairns wrote:

To anyone that can name the place where this is:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...86046060nQDcNI

John Cairns

Joe

on the planet earth

Joe

john cairns

.. .

john cairns wrote:

To anyone that can name the place where this is:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...86046060nQDcNI

John Cairns

Sorry, not even close. Look at the title-Antigua-Virgin Gorda-Trinidad.

John Cairns

Lonny Bruce

Excellent guess. It looks like Cape Kennedy to me. Isn't that the assembly
building?

Enjoy my new sailing web site
http://sail247.com

john cairns wrote:

To anyone that can name the place where this is:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...86046060nQDcNI

John Cairns

Sorry, not even close. Look at the title-Antigua-Virgin Gorda-Trinidad.

John Cairns

Capt. Neal®

It's on the Internet! Duh!

CN

"john cairns" wrote in message m...
To anyone that can name the place where this is:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...86046060nQDcNI

Horvath

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 20:55:51 GMT, "john cairns"
wrote this crap:

To anyone that can name the place where this is:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...86046060nQDcNI

John Cairns

The ocean.

john cairns

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
tHAT'S THE rOYAL aNTIGUAN hOTEL IN sAINT jOHN'S.

"john cairns" wrote in message
m...
To anyone that can name the place where this is:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...86046060nQDcNI

John Cairns

Bwahhahahhahahhahahhaha.

John Cairns