john cairns

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
It's on the Internet! Duh!

CN

"john cairns" wrote in message
m...
To anyone that can name the place where this is:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...86046060nQDcNI

I'll scan and post some charts, mebbe send you a gps, use both yer hands and
you'll probably be able to find yer rear end.

Bwahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.

John Cairns

Jeff

john cairns wrote:
To anyone that can name the place where this is:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...86046060nQDcNI

John Cairns

A bit East of Bonaire?
Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
john cairns wrote:

"JR Gilbreath" wrote in message
. ..
John
It sure looks like Cape Canaveral to me.
JR

john cairns wrote:

To anyone that can name the place where this is:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...86046060nQDcNI

John Cairns

Sorry, not even close. Look at the title-Antigua-Virgin Gorda-Trinidad.

John Cairns

The caption reads: Isla de Aves, one of the few atolls in the eastern
Carib. French radar station.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

thunder

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 16:15:01 -0500, JR Gilbreath wrote:

John
I saw the title. It still looks like Cape Canaveral to me.
JR

I wouldn't argue, but I did plug "Isla de Aves" into google and came up
with a building that would give that profile. Check out the first pic.

http://www.dhn.mil.ve/IslaAves.htm

Perhaps, it's just me, but that water looks awfully blue to be that close
inshore to Canaveral.
JR Gilbreath

I'm sure it isn't the Space Center but it does look like it. I don't
think it would be very close to shore if it was the center. Probably
15 - 20 mies out. I stay way out when I go around.
JR