BoatBanter.com

-   -   Mainsail Covers (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/28728-mainsail-covers.html)

katysails March 4th 05 11:10 PM

Thanks, THom. Just got the new WM catalog in the mail 2 weeks ago and I
looked at it....looks like it would be adequate for now and I can applique
Chanteuse on it myself (take that, Mooron...)
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Kate,

It is snap closure with zipper on mast. There is a velco section on the
end to make it a univeral fit to increase the lenght.

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage

Capt. Mooron March 5th 05 01:04 AM

"katysails" wrote in message
Thanks, THom. Just got the new WM catalog in the mail 2 weeks ago and I
looked at it....looks like it would be adequate for now and I can applique
Chanteuse on it myself (take that, Mooron...)

Will you spin gold yarn from straw.....

CM

Scott Vernon March 5th 05 03:45 AM

"JG" wrote ...
This is true. You can't call Mooron a prostitute. He's not smart

enough.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 20:41:11 GMT, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote:

While Jon charges by the inch.... swallowed!

Scott Vernon March 5th 05 03:46 AM

Make up your mind.

"JG" wrote
It's true.