Gilligan

And you are always lovely.

Gilligan

"katysails" wrote in message
Heck, I talk WHILE I sail!

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
The following is an important message for all you lubbers pretending to

be
sailors. Heed the words before it's too late.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that
you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover." ---Mark Twain

What are you waiting for Mooron, DSK, BB, Gaynzy, Katysails, Ole Thom,
Ozone and all the rest of you who talk more than you sail?

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

katysails

Thenk yew...

"Gilligan" wrote in message
nk.net...
And you are always lovely.

Gilligan

"katysails" wrote in message
Heck, I talk WHILE I sail!

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
The following is an important message for all you lubbers pretending to

be
sailors. Heed the words before it's too late.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that
you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover." ---Mark Twain

What are you waiting for Mooron, DSK, BB, Gaynzy, Katysails, Ole Thom,
Ozone and all the rest of you who talk more than you sail?

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Capt. Neal®

So, what woman ever STOPS talking?

"katysails" spaketh truthfully when she wrote:

Heck, I talk WHILE I sail!

katysails

That's a rhetorical question...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

So, what woman ever STOPS talking?

"katysails" spaketh truthfully when she
wrote:

Heck, I talk WHILE I sail!

Scout

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
The following is an important message for all you lubbers pretending to be
sailors. Heed the words before it's too late.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that
you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover." ---Mark Twain

Mark Twain also said that when he had discovered all there was to discover
about his boat and the waters that he navigated, he no longer had any
passion for either.
Scout

Lady Pilot

"Scout" wrote:

Mark Twain also said that when he had discovered all there was to discover
about his boat and the waters that he navigated, he no longer had any
passion for either.

Hmmm, I wonder how long that's going to take tied to his mooring?

LP

Capt. Neal®

But the water around my mooring are constantly changing.

There are always new beer cans, turds floating and laying on
the bottom, different arrangements of toilet paper on the bottom,
luxurious growths of sea grass because of the fertilizer, schools
of plump catfish swimming around, oil slicks, orange peels,
banana peels, odd bits of old line, rusty anchor chain, tin cans, etc.
to look at. There's even a manatee or two from time to time. Or is
that Miss Mo'lissa stalking me?

CN

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:ZwQUd.16649$ds.4978@okepread07...

"Scout" wrote:

Mark Twain also said that when he had discovered all there was to discover
about his boat and the waters that he navigated, he no longer had any
passion for either.

Hmmm, I wonder how long that's going to take tied to his mooring?

LP

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:
But the water around my mooring are constantly changing.

You mean the water turns any color but yellow?

There are always new beer cans,

Change brands again?

turds floating and laying on the bottom,

Changed your diet?

different arrangements of toilet paper on the bottom,

Tsk, tsk, tsk...I told you how I feel about littering...

rusty anchor chain,

You tossed that overboard too? sigh

There's even a manatee or two from time to time. Or is
that Miss Mo'lissa stalking me?

I'm sure she showed up the day I left...

LP

Flying Tadpole

Scout wrote:

Mark Twain also said that when he had discovered all there was to discover
about his boat and the waters that he navigated, he no longer had any
passion for either.
Scout

And he was right. But that was from turning a love and desire
into a profession and striving to reach the top, all the while
aware of the care and duty involved. After the first decade at
the top, one discovers that the joy, delight and wonder have
fled. THe next two decades become wearying and an increasing
source of cynicism. BEFORE that happens, I suspect people need
to discover a new passion (or re-discover an old one).

--
Flying Tadpole

http://www.ace.net.au/schooner
http://music.download.com/timfatchen