Capt. Neal®

Default An important message to all you lubbers.

The following is an important message for all you lubbers pretending to be sailors.
Heed the words before it's too late.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't
do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe
harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ---Mark Twain

What are you waiting for Mooron, DSK, BB, Gaynzy, Katysails, Ole Thom, Ozone and
all the rest of you who talk more than you sail?

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Capt. Mooron

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

What are you waiting for Mooron, DSK, BB, Gaynzy, Katysails, Ole Thom,
Ozone and all the rest of you who talk more than you sail?

That might mean something from someone who's global aspirations have gone
unmet and whose range of travel has not exceeded the drift of flotsam.

Most people here have sailed further than you!!!

CM

JG

Mooron... everyone has sailed further than Neal. Don't beat up on him too
much.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
newsO5Td.12421$9a3.1502@edtnps91...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

What are you waiting for Mooron, DSK, BB, Gaynzy, Katysails, Ole Thom,
Ozone and all the rest of you who talk more than you sail?

That might mean something from someone who's global aspirations have gone
unmet and whose range of travel has not exceeded the drift of flotsam.

Most people here have sailed further than you!!!

CM

Capt. Mooron

I have the utmost respect for Capt. Neal.... that's why I feel free to
engage him in any and all sailing related topics. I would look forward to
sailing with him in the future. I know I would be in the company of a
competent sailor.

CM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

What are you waiting for Mooron, DSK, BB, Gaynzy, Katysails, Ole Thom,
Ozone and all the rest of you who talk more than you sail?

That might mean something from someone who's global aspirations have gone
unmet and whose range of travel has not exceeded the drift of flotsam.

Most people here have sailed further than you!!!

CM

Capt. Neal®

You have good judgment when it comes to assessing who is a sailor and
who isn't. Almost as good as picking Homo's like Gaynz out of the crowd.

I see that neither you nor anybody else, for that matter, discusses sailing
with Gaynz. Is it because he knows as little about sailing as he knows as
much about gays and gay topics?

CN

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

What are you waiting for Mooron, DSK, BB, Gaynzy, Katysails, Ole Thom, Ozone and all the rest of you who talk more than you
sail?

That might mean something from someone who's global aspirations have gone unmet and whose range of travel has not exceeded the
drift of flotsam.

Most people here have sailed further than you!!!

CM

Maxprop

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that
you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover." ---Mark Twain

Sam C. was a bachelor, IIRC. Personally, I've lived a rich, full life to
this point. I have a beautiful, loving wife of 33 years, a wonderful
daughter, two terrific grandsons, and a beautiful boat to sail at my
leisure. The price I've paid for those things has been a satisfying,
meaningful profession that has kept me from throwing off the bow lines, but
it has had its own manifold rewards. Were I to die tomorrow, I'd be hard
pressed to discover any disappointments, other than tiny, insignificant
ones.

If I lived your life, Cappy, it would be one interminable, unending
disappointment.

Max

Capt. Neal®

Comments interspersed . . .

"Maxprop" wrote in message ink.net...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off
the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ---Mark Twain

Sam C. was a bachelor, IIRC. Personally, I've lived a rich, full life to this point.

I understand. Your life is rich, as in way too many calories resulting in
a bloated body and weak heart. Full, as in full of pie-in-the-sky and
full of stress, chores, honey-do lists and other meaningless what-nots.

I have a beautiful, loving wife of 33 years, a wonderful daughter, two terrific grandsons, and a beautiful boat to sail at my
leisure.

People aways claim they have a beautiful wife and wonderful beautiful
children and terrific grandchildren. It means nothing at all. Given a
less biased view of an objective bystander I would put money on a
plain wife - a tad overweight, dull and bratty children of mean
appearance and little motivation, and grandchildren whom you are
more than happy to hand back over to their parents. Big deal!

As for having a beautiful boat to sail, anyone can charter or rent
such a boat. Owning and sailing one is another thing altogether.
BTW week-end sailing and living ashore doesn't cut the mustard.

The price I've paid for those things has been a satisfying, meaningful profession that has kept me from throwing off the bow
lines, but it has had its own manifold rewards.

In other words, the price you've paid is working long hours and devoting
a third of your working hours paying taxes to Uncle Sam so a bunch of
lazy welfare slobs and crooked politicians can suck off your hind teat?

One third of your life in servitude to people other than your family and
yourself - and that's just federal taxes. Add in state and local taxes and
fully half your life has been stolen from you. I don't know how you can
possibly stand knowing you've wasted so much valuable time and traded
freedom for slavery. Think of it! You've worked thirty years from January
through June working for the government and welfare recipients. You must
be very proud of yourself.

Of course you can't throw off the bow lines when you're shackled to
a large stack of Income Tax files and only get out of prison six months
a year.

Were I to die tomorrow, I'd be hard pressed to discover any disappointments, other than tiny, insignificant ones.

How about the fact that you have lived most of your life in slavery?

How about the fact that close to one-half of the fruits of your labor
have been stolen from you and your family?

How about the fact that the best years of your life have been spent
toiling so a bunch of lazy theiving bureaucrats and welfare scum can
live comfortable without lifting a finger?

How about the fact that you have lived in slavery for so long that you
no longer desire to break the chains because you have become so
brainwashed, complacent and inured of servitude?

Should I go on?

If I lived your life, Cappy, it would be one interminable, unending disappointment.

For you, my life would be a living hell because you fear freedom and
manliness. You are one of those people who have a fear of being free
because freedom means taking responsibility for your own actions. Nay,
you would rather have somebody else tell you how to live your life even
if it means living depriving your family and devoting half your working
life to a bunch of liberals who reach into your pocket and talk half of
what you work so hard for. You and your ilk seem to need to be told
where to go, how to walk getting there and to whom to give the fruits
of your labor. Don't feel badly, though. You are but one of millions too
indoctrinated to know any better.

As for me, I choose freedom. God gave me this gift of freedom. I
shall not reject His gifts for to do so is blasphemy. Heed the following
words from the Good Book. They teach that your faith should be in
His teachings and not in government blasphemy.

Others went out to sea in ships;
they were merchants on the mighty waters.
They saw the works of the Lord,
His wonderful deeds in the deep.
For He spoke and stirred up a tempest
that lifted high the waves.
They mounted up to the heavens and
went down to the depths;
in their peril their courage melted away.
They reeled and staggered like drunken men;
they were at their wits' end.
Then they cried out to the Lord their trouble,
and He brought them out of their distress.
He stilled the storm to a whisper;
the waves of the sea were hushed.
They were glad when it grew calm,
and He guided them to their desired haven.

PSALMS 107 : 23-30

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

katysails

Having been acquainted with one Maxprop and family for many years, i can
attest that his wife is, indeed, a lovely person, and is as cute as a bug
(and has probably never been overweight in her life); his daughter is an
intelligent young lady with a good sense of humor (she has too...Max is her
Dad...), and that there is no evidence of heart disease or anything of the
sort ....What Max says is true...ok..so sometimes he;s a bit over-the-top,
but hey...he's a fun guy. You're just a jealous old coot, Neal, cause you
don't have half what he has...and I'm not speaking of material or monetary
gain...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Comments interspersed . . .

"Maxprop" wrote in message