Capt. Neal®

Default More insider news.

My friends high up in the Republican Party now tell me that Dick
Cheney is going to resign about two years into office for health
reasons and Condoleezza Rice will take his place. This will set
her up for a run for President in 2008 with John McCaine as Veep.

Democrats only have Hillary and Gore and Kerry and Ossama Obamma
to offer. Losers by a landslide. All you liberals will have years and
years more to whine and complain. Your party will continue to go
down the toilet.

CN
Lem Bledsoe

NO NO NO "cut the mustard breath" Rudolph W. Giuliani will replace Dick
Cheney as VP and Condoleezza Rice as secretary of state will position
herself as the only logical choice for president of this great nation.

hilrey who?

I offer a toast to all the great Coronado 27 sailors of the world...

"May the seas be calm and the wind be favorable for all your journeys
across the vast oceans of your domain"

here here

Capt. Mooron

"Lem Bledsoe" wrote in message

I offer a toast to all the great Coronado 27 sailors of the world...

"May the seas be calm and the wind be favorable for all your journeys
across the vast oceans of your domain"

Calm seas and favourable winds are the only conditions to safely take a
Coronado 27 anywhere!

CM

rgnmstr

,,My friends high up in the Republican Party now tell me
................................... .

Does anyone really believe this putz has friends "high up" anywhere?

Joe

Thats what the bleeding foot guy said Mooron.
Did ya make it to the Rum Fest or what?

Joe

Frank

Sure. I firmly believe he has friends high up on ganga, high up on
crack, high up on...

Thom Stewart

Hope you're right Crapton,

That is the edge we've been looking for. A Black Republican Candidate
should give us the South and the Election.

We could even run Jon and Nutsy and beat that slate.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsHomePage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/NutsysTelescopic

JG

Probably just up on the prison system.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"rgnmstr" wrote in message
oups.com...
,,My friends high up in the Republican Party now tell me
.................................. .

Does anyone really believe this putz has friends "high up" anywhere?

Thom Stewart

CM,

The Crapton is talking about his Republican friend on the next Bar stool
lighting up his second Joint. That's his "High Up Republican friend:^)

Ole Thom

Thom Stewart

Hey Frank,

How goes the Mt.St. Helen's Watch?

Ole Thom

Castro says (WPLG News) Vito ASA 9 February 10th 05 12:43 AM
Clive Cussler novel. N.L. Eckert General 45 December 7th 04 08:30 PM
More bad news for Bush, good news for Americans John Smith General 7 June 25th 04 05:10 PM