Lurker

Default Lame Newsgroup

I've lurked on this newsgroup for many years. It was never much of a sailing
group with the exception of the only two real sailors I've ever seen post
here - Simple Simon and Captain Neal. With both of them gone now this place
is pathetic and 100% full of losers. I'm going to quit lurking and do
something useful like pull the dingleberries off of my dog's butt.

Good riddance you sad sacks!

Lurker

JG

Bwaaahahahaha... ok, well, I'm sure that's about your speed!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Lurker" wrote in message
k.net...
I've lurked on this newsgroup for many years. It was never much of a
sailing
group with the exception of the only two real sailors I've ever seen post
here - Simple Simon and Captain Neal. With both of them gone now this
place
is pathetic and 100% full of losers. I'm going to quit lurking and do
something useful like pull the dingleberries off of my dog's butt.

Good riddance you sad sacks!

Lurker

Wally

Lurker wrote:
I've lurked on this newsgroup for many years. It was never much of a
sailing group with the exception of the only two real sailors I've
ever seen post here - Simple Simon and Captain Neal. With both of
them gone now this place is pathetic and 100% full of losers. I'm
going to quit lurking and do something useful like pull the
dingleberries off of my dog's butt.

Good riddance you sad sacks!

Lurker

1 ASA point for trying, but minus several million for failing to bring any
semblence of style or quality to the effort. And that's before further
points are deducted for trying to make Neal look like a sailor (especally
one who might know what an outhaul is for). Go and join the bottom feeders -
one of them might be able to train you!

Note: Since I'm your Official Troll Adjudicator, this reply does not count
as a bite.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Jeff Morris

Lurker wrote:
I've lurked on this newsgroup for many years. It was never much of a sailing
group with the exception of the only two real sailors I've ever seen post
here - Simple Simon and Captain Neal. With both of them gone now this place
is pathetic and 100% full of losers. I'm going to quit lurking and do
something useful like pull the dingleberries off of my dog's butt.

Good riddance you sad sacks!

Lurker

This is sort of a self defeating persona, Gilly. Crantz had some
staying power, but Mr. Lurker doesn't seem to want to play.
Lurker

I'm back from picking all of the dingleberries off of my dog's butt. I see
nothing has changed here. This place is soooo boring! I'm going off to iron
my Salvation Army uniform. I'm expecting Bush to call me up anytime now. By
June I'll be ringing bells in Iraq! Where is Bobsprit? Has that runt taken
over his life? I see that NYC and the Feds are going after eBayers for not
paying taxes. Bwaahaahahahaha!!!!!! Now that's a real loser! Cheer up
losers, it could be worse. You could be Canadian!

Lurker

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message
Lurker wrote:
I've lurked on this newsgroup for many years. It was never much of a

sailing
group with the exception of the only two real sailors I've ever seen

post
here - Simple Simon and Captain Neal. With both of them gone now this

place
is pathetic and 100% full of losers. I'm going to quit lurking and do
something useful like pull the dingleberries off of my dog's butt.

Good riddance you sad sacks!

Lurker

This is sort of a self defeating persona, Gilly. Crantz had some
staying power, but Mr. Lurker doesn't seem to want to play.

Thom Stewart

---BYE------

Horvath

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:53:09 -0800, "JG" wrote
this crap:

Bwaaahahahaha... ok, well, I'm sure that's about your speed!

How would you know? When it comes to speed, my brother's Victoria
could do circles around your boat.

JG

Sort of like happens when you race your hunter against it?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:53:09 -0800, "JG" wrote
this crap:

Bwaaahahahaha... ok, well, I'm sure that's about your speed!

How would you know? When it comes to speed, my brother's Victoria
could do circles around your boat.

Horvath

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:24:16 -0800, "JG" wrote
this crap:

Sort of like happens when you race your hunter against it?

You don't know what a Victoria is.