Donal

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote

Are you still convinced that it's ok to do 35kts in a busy waterway

using
Radar as your only means of keeping a lookout?

Did Joe hit anything?

What's that got to do with the price of potatoes?

I never hit anything when I used to drive my car after drinking 10 pints of
real ale!

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

"Donal" wrote

Did Joe hit anything?

What's that got to do with the price of potatoes?

Answer the question.

I never hit anything when I used to drive my car after drinking 10

pints of
real ale!

Tsk, tsk, tsk ...using beaches as ashtrays and now drunk driving
confessions. What's next? you're not a priest are you?

SV

Capt. Mooron

"Donal" wrote in message

I never hit anything when I used to drive my car after drinking 10 pints
of
real ale!

Aw heck... I still do that... but can you drive it using only radar in the
fog?

CM

Donal

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message
Donal wrote:
What's that got to do with the price of potatoes?

I never hit anything when I used to drive my car after drinking 10 pints

of
real ale!

How do you know?

Huh? Wouldn't you know if you had a collision?

Surely, American beer wouldn't dull your senses to the extent that you
wouldn't know if you had a collision???

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Donal" wrote in message

I never hit anything when I used to drive my car after drinking 10 pints
of
real ale!

Aw heck... I still do that... but can you drive it using only radar in

the
fog?

No ... but I bet that Joe can.

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Donal is avoiding my question.

How dare you? I never avoid sensible questions.

BTW I'm not a priest.

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

"Donal" wrote in message

I never hit anything when I used to drive my car after drinking

10 pints
of
real ale!

Aw heck... I still do that... but can you drive it using only

radar in
the
fog?

No ... but I bet that Joe can.