Capt. Neal®

Default Wally is such a weenie!

Poor Wally sure is showing his pension for limp-wristedness.

He practically had an orgasm right here on this group
touting the so-called record some little dyke's own
control group claims she broke. They even had her
crossing an 'imaginary finish line' somewhere hundreds
of miles from her starting point in order to shave enough
time off her trip to make it seem like she did better than
she really did. Nice trick that, Move the finish line to
her advantage . . .

All the while, Wally continues to ignore the fact that
he's been cheering for a law-breaker who admits
she sleeps while underway and thus cannot possible
be following the dictates of the Colregs Rule 5 which
states:

Rule 5
Look-out
Every vessel shall at all times maintain a proper
look-out by sight as well as by hearing as well
as by all available means appropriate in the
prevailing circumstances and conditions so as
to make a full appraisal of the situation and
of the risk of collision.

Go ahead, Wally, continue the furious wanking
over a criminal.

CN

DSK

Gilligan wrote:
Chromosone testing will prove she's not 100% female.

That means she should be awarded yet another place in the record books!

DSK

Wally

Capt. Neal® wrote:

Go ahead, Wally, continue the furious wanking
over a criminal.

Mmmmm, eat that crow pie, Neal. Go on - gorge yourself! You know you love
it!

Did you see any daggerboards sticking up out of the water? Did you? Huh?
Huh?

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

katysails

Just can't stand it, can you Neal? A woman did something you'll never in
your life be able to do, or even attempt to do, or have the aboloty to do.
So just sit there on your mooring stewing in your own vitriol....I;d send
you a bottle of YUMS, but I'm sure you rprefer the agony of your own stomach
acid...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
[...]

Capt. Neal®

Yes, Sir! I'm so upset because I can't blatantly break the law like
little dyke Ellen and get away with it while having a bunch of
ignoramuses admire me for it . . .

CN

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message ...
[...]

katysails

So you're going to tell us that you sailed all the way to the Bahamas or
Bermuda or wherever it was you went without falling asleep? And how about
castigating all the other sailors who singlehand around the world? Aren't
they just as much at fault? And if it;'s so against the law, then why
aren't the Maritime police out there arresting them at the finish line? Or
better yet, hauling them off the waters mid-race? Get a clue, Neal...you're
a sorry piece of flotsam, and jealous as heck.

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
[...]

JG

Hey Neal... it's pretty clear that Katy is infatuated with you. Way to go!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
[...]

Capt. Neal®

What can I say? Katy has a thing for men with monster cocks.

Don't you go getting excited now, Gaynz!

CN

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message ...
[...]

Wouldn't you just love to b*tchslap this weenie? Capt. Neal® ASA 13 February 4th 05 07:13 PM
Hey Wally John Cairns ASA 5 January 2nd 05 10:42 PM
Was it Wally? Or Tuuk? Bert Robbins General 3 February 21st 04 12:49 AM
Meet Wally, NOYB, K. Smith & Other Fav Righties... Harry Krause General 47 December 16th 03 02:52 PM
Repower Grady White Brillo General 13 October 28th 03 06:35 PM