SAIL LOCO

Buddy, there ain't no line with coral on one side and sand on the
other...though there is a line with protected coral on one side and unprotected
on the other.

He doesn't get it and there ain't no sense in trying to explain it. He
reads about the Caribbean.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
Capt. Mooron

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message

He doesn't get it and there ain't no sense in trying to explain it. He
reads about the Caribbean.

Oh.. I see... I spend years living, diving and sailing in more tropical
areas than you have ever been to and now you claim to be an expert on reefs
because you charter in the BVI's for a week each year??

CM

Radar Return Anomaly. Richard P. Cruising 9 January 22nd 05 05:58 AM
What does MIT say about ionization and lightning?? JAXAshby ASA 70 August 25th 04 09:47 PM
Capt. Neal's return Joe ASA 3 June 17th 04 12:22 AM
Return My Fender Bobsprit ASA 0 November 30th 03 02:40 PM
Perkins 108-4 Fuel Return question Ken Coit Cruising 4 July 28th 03 08:33 PM