Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JG

Default return from BVI

This was on the first day. When we went from Cooper to the Bitter End, the
wind increased to 15 kts, with a few white caps. Our boat speed was just
under 12 kts on a close haul for this leg, and we regularly saw boat speeds
in the 9 kts. range. The highest wind speed we saw was on the Cooper to BE
leg.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...62992639MyjMme

What a nice vacation! There was rain, but it never seemed to rain on us.

The boat was pretty good... an Athena 38... pointed well, with the sweet
spot at about 45 degrees.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Radar Return Anomaly. Richard P. Cruising 9 January 22nd 05 05:58 AM
What does MIT say about ionization and lightning?? JAXAshby ASA 70 August 25th 04 09:47 PM
Capt. Neal's return Joe ASA 3 June 17th 04 12:22 AM
Return My Fender Bobsprit ASA 0 November 30th 03 02:40 PM
Perkins 108-4 Fuel Return question Ken Coit Cruising 4 July 28th 03 08:33 PM