Scott Vernon

Default Ahoy Scout

Good news, took the tranny off the BMW today, it's OK. The clutch hub
splines disintegrated. Should be back in action before Spring.

Scotty

Scout

Splendid, I hope we get the chance to ride together!
I'll be in the neighborhood by May.
Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Good news, took the tranny off the BMW today, it's OK. The clutch hub
splines disintegrated. Should be back in action before Spring.

Scotty

Scout

Who said it was a dump? I did tell you it's not in Plowville didn't I??
The place is gorgeous! And yes, I took careful gauss measurements around the
property and the meter didn't register a thing. I sold my house tonight and
made enough profit to buy the place and build a large barn immediately.
When the dust settles, I'll be looking to get my next sailboat. I expect
I'll pay for that with winnings on my Eagles bets.
We move in late March, so get your motor runnin'!

"Scout" wrote in message
Splendid, I hope we get the chance to ride together!
I'll be in the neighborhood by May.
Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Good news, took the tranny off the BMW today, it's OK. The clutch

hub
splines disintegrated. Should be back in action before Spring.

Scotty

Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote
Good deal! Do the lines make noise?

I haven't heard them. But even if they did it wouldn't bother me; I've
worked in mechanical areas most of my life. The sounds of technology are
soothing, reassuring music to my ears.

How big of a barn? What material? I made mine from old skids and truck
wheels.

I'd like at least 2K sq ft, 3K would be even better. I am torn between a
wooden pole barn and one of these new fangled steel barns. Since I'm on the
side of a mountain, I'm also considering digging in. This would be a great
place for a survivalist. O' course, I'll needs some guns!
Scout

Scout

That was true ~ I had plans on the table, but flexible is my middle name!
We saw a place we liked immediately, it had all the features we were looking
for and then some, so we pounced on it. The only thing lacking is a big
outbuilding for my workshop and storage of toys (rv, bikes, truck, trailers,
yadda yadda). So I still get to build something, only now it's a barn!
Scotty wants to know if he can store his Mac26x in my new barn - I'm
thinking ok but I get to drive his tractor!
Scout

Ahoy Scout Scott Vernon ASA 18 January 1st 05 03:21 PM
Ahoy Katysails, Haggie, Ole Thom, Tadpole, Scott Vernon, Overproof, Bobsprit and others Capt. Neal® ASA 91 December 10th 04 01:17 PM
used sail material needed for scout projects seascoutleader Boat Building 3 October 6th 04 01:36 AM
Ahoy Scout Scott Vernon ASA 29 August 26th 04 09:40 PM
16ft Carolina Skiff or Scout or Key West or ? fred General 7 November 26th 03 11:50 PM