Scott Vernon

Default Hey Bart

I need your address so I can send the five bucks.

Scotty

katysails

Bart Senior
c/o HHRV-HR
1055 Forest Hill Ave., SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
I need your address so I can send the five bucks.

Scotty

Bart Senior

ignore cheatysails

"katysails" wrote

Bart Senior
c/o HHRV-HR
1055 Forest Hill Ave., SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546

"Scott Vernon" wrote

I need your address so I can send the five bucks.

Scotty

Bart Senior

Save it for when we meet. If you come up to New York
again, give me some notice and I'll cruise down and meet
you for a beer.

"Scott Vernon" wrote

For Bart 2 C Joe ASA 6 December 1st 04 12:19 AM
Hey Bart, check this out & cool it DSK ASA 0 July 12th 04 04:47 PM
Hey, Bart! Donal ASA 58 March 22nd 04 02:11 AM
VHF Q? Bart? Scott Vernon ASA 50 November 10th 03 11:34 AM