Bob Crantz

"katysails" wrote in message
No...just Aqua Net extra hold....you use Crisco as an aphrodisiac?

No, only as a lubricant.

Amen!

BC

Scott Vernon

great site, thanks! Uh, which one is your wife, they all look the
same from that angle.

Scotty

OzOne wrote in message
I can give you the web address if you like...www.lesbianlovers.com.

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 08:58:28 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
scribbled thusly:

OzOne wrote

Dunno Katy, I've seen a bunch of women get very touchy feely at a

hens
night and all it took was a little (well a lot actually) of

alcohol
:-)

Were you videotaping?

SV

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Donal

OzOne wrote in message ...

Dunno Katy, I've seen a bunch of women get very touchy feely at a hens
night and all it took was a little (well a lot actually) of alcohol

Alcohol alone wouldn't produce this type of behaviour. I bet that there
weren't any real men around!!

Regards

Donal

Donal

OzOne wrote in message news
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 00:06:09 -0000, "Donal"
scribbled thusly:

OzOne wrote in message

Dunno Katy, I've seen a bunch of women get very touchy feely at a hens
night and all it took was a little (well a lot actually) of alcohol

Alcohol alone wouldn't produce this type of behaviour. I bet that there
weren't any real men around!!

Ummm Donal, it was a hens night...a private party..I don't think any
of the ladies shaved...daily ......

When you wrote "Dunno Katy, I've **seen** a bunch of women get very touchy
feely at a hens
night and all it took was a little (well a lot actually) of alcohol", I
assumed that you had *seen* them at first hand. I now realise that I was
incorrect. Did you watch a video of the hen night?

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

OzOne wrote in message
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 23:24:36 -0000, "Donal"
scribbled thusly:

OzOne wrote in message

news
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 00:06:09 -0000, "Donal"

scribbled thusly:

OzOne wrote in message

.. .

Dunno Katy, I've seen a bunch of women get very touchy feely

at a hens
night and all it took was a little (well a lot actually) of

alcohol

Alcohol alone wouldn't produce this type of behaviour. I bet

that there
weren't any real men around!!

Ummm Donal, it was a hens night...a private party..I don't think

any
of the ladies shaved...daily ......

When you wrote "Dunno Katy, I've **seen** a bunch of women get very

touchy
feely at a hens
night and all it took was a little (well a lot actually) of

alcohol", I
assumed that you had *seen* them at first hand. I now realise that

I was
incorrect. Did you watch a video of the hen night?

No Donal, I was there, and have been at a number of these functions.

Hoo boy, he's stepping right into them.

SV

Donal

OzOne wrote in message

news
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 00:06:09 -0000, "Donal"
scribbled thusly:
Alcohol alone wouldn't produce this type of behaviour. I bet that

there
weren't any real men around!!

Ummm Donal, it was a hens night...a private party..I don't think any
of the ladies shaved...daily ......

When you wrote "Dunno Katy, I've **seen** a bunch of women get very

touchy
feely at a hens
night and all it took was a little (well a lot actually) of alcohol", I
assumed that you had *seen* them at first hand. I now realise that I was
incorrect. Did you watch a video of the hen night?

No Donal, I was there, and have been at a number of these functions.

Were you wearing a pink shirt?

Regards

Donal

Donal

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 00:43:10 -0000, "Donal"
scribbled thusly:

No Donal, I was there, and have been at a number of these functions.

Were you wearing a pink shirt?

Nope, Black.

Aren't you worried that normal women behave like lesbians when you are in
the room?

My experience would suggest that women become predatory when there are few
males around. I've been a victim of this predatory behaviour ..... and I
don't want to undergo it gain.

Regards

Donal

Donal

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:40:05 -0000, "Donal"
scribbled thusly:

Aren't you worried that normal women behave like lesbians when you are in
the room?

Nope, I am not so insecure.

My experience would suggest that women become predatory when there are

few
males around. I've been a victim of this predatory behaviour ..... and I
don't want to undergo it gain.

Poor baby, did those big bad women scare you?

No .... I wish that they had!

I've been married for 26 years. When I got married, I took an oath which
included the words "till death do us part". I meant what I said.

I was drunk on the night that I observed the predatory behaviour.

Regards

Donal

Donal

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:56:25 -0000, "Donal"
scribbled thusly:

Poor baby, did those big bad women scare you?

No .... I wish that they had!

What scared you?

Nothing. Read my answer again.

They didn't and you were a naughty little spouse?

Not quite!!!

I've been married for 26 years. When I got married, I took an oath

which
included the words "till death do us part". I meant what I said.

Yep, plenty take that oath, plenty do stay together, and plenty of
those are unfaithful because it works for them.

Hmmmm? I really don't understand the concept of a long term relationship
that is based on deceit.

I was drunk on the night that I observed the predatory behaviour.

Ahhh, I've heard that excuse before, followed ususlly by "It didn't
mean anything"

It didn't go the whole way..... I'm not proud of what happened, and I won't
put myself into a position where it could happen again.

Regards

Donal

test test test Joe ASA 1 December 15th 04 12:01 AM
Depthsounder and Transducer test equipment Rusty Burke Electronics 0 October 29th 03 01:42 AM
test Donal ASA 0 July 15th 03 10:43 PM
test Bobsprit ASA 0 July 15th 03 07:30 PM
test Capt. Mooron ASA 0 July 15th 03 07:29 PM