Donal

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:40:05 -0000, "Donal"
scribbled thusly:

Aren't you worried that normal women behave like lesbians when you are in
the room?

Nope, I am not so insecure.

My experience would suggest that women become predatory when there are

few
males around. I've been a victim of this predatory behaviour ..... and I
don't want to undergo it gain.

Poor baby, did those big bad women scare you?

No .... I wish that they had!

I've been married for 26 years. When I got married, I took an oath which
included the words "till death do us part". I meant what I said.

I was drunk on the night that I observed the predatory behaviour.

Regards

Donal