Donal

OzOne wrote in message news
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 00:06:09 -0000, "Donal"
scribbled thusly:

OzOne wrote in message

Dunno Katy, I've seen a bunch of women get very touchy feely at a hens
night and all it took was a little (well a lot actually) of alcohol

Alcohol alone wouldn't produce this type of behaviour. I bet that there
weren't any real men around!!

Ummm Donal, it was a hens night...a private party..I don't think any
of the ladies shaved...daily ......

When you wrote "Dunno Katy, I've **seen** a bunch of women get very touchy
feely at a hens
night and all it took was a little (well a lot actually) of alcohol", I
assumed that you had *seen* them at first hand. I now realise that I was
incorrect. Did you watch a video of the hen night?

Regards

Donal