Joe

Paint on? Sheeeze I have real gunports. News years night must of shot
off close to a thousand .765 rounds out of the wheelhouse overhead
gunport. Still finding brass about the decks.

Joe

DSK

Joe wrote:
Paint on? Sheeeze I have real gunports. News years night must of shot
off close to a thousand .765 rounds out of the wheelhouse overhead
gunport. Still finding brass about the decks.

Brass laying on steel will accelerate electrolysis corrosion. And what
the heck is a .765? I assume you mean a 7.65 mm claiber... ditch that
stupid commie metric system crapola and get an honest American caliber
like a 30-06!

DSK

Joe

DSK wrote:
Joe wrote:
Paint on? Sheeeze I have real gunports. News years night must of

shot
off close to a thousand .765 rounds out of the wheelhouse overhead
gunport. Still finding brass about the decks.

Brass laying on steel will accelerate electrolysis corrosion.

Not if you put a epoxy layer between to two.

And what
the heck is a .765? I assume you mean a 7.65 mm claiber... ditch that

stupid commie metric system crapola and get an honest American

caliber
like a 30-06!

I want a weapon I can get ammo for around the world so 7.65 is the way
to go. Cheap compared to 30-06 ammo.

Joe

DSK

John Cairns

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

John Cairns wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
What do you think of the new blue eyed lady?
http://community.webshots.com/album/251721111Iiekcz?564

Joe

You're not going to mount the thing on the bow?

John Cairns

Well why not?
check it out!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51953008FxIDBR

All I have to do is run a chainsaw up her ass and part of her head to
make her fit perfect on the pulpit, then a couple of bolts and walla!
Good for another 25,000 miles.

Joe

Yeah, it looks good except for the base. You need to do something to give it
a look like it's flowing or growing out of the bow.

John Cairns

Joe

John Cairns wrote:

Yeah, it looks good except for the base. You need to do something to

give it
a look like it's flowing or growing out of the bow.

I have a tub of spackling.

Joe

John Cairns

JG

Horvath I'm really not interested in your comments about your sexual
identity, preferences, or orientation. Get a life.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 00:43:44 -0800, "JG" wrote
this crap:

OIC

You did say that you shaved your bush, which invokes a fairly disgusting
visualization.

Whatsamatter Jon-boy? You never trim yours?

JG

You are clearly obsessed with me. Please go away. You are disturbed.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 22:05:11 -0500, Capt. Neal®
wrote this crap:

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Joe,

Two helpful hints: beehive hairdo and bullet bra.

My figurehead is a cast aluminum lawn jockey.

I hear Jon's is a giant phallus.

That's if "giant" is three inches long.

Capt. Neal®

I have a figurehead *inside* my vessel up in the forepeak.
It's a picture - not a carving - and it's varnished onto the
locker door in the recess. All sailing vessels need some sort
of a figurehead for good luck.

Some sailors even painted 'eyes' on the port and starboard
bows so the vessel could chose the safest path if the watch
was sleeping on the job.

CN

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message ink.net...
Joe,

Two helpful hints: beehive hairdo and bullet bra.

My figurehead is a cast aluminum lawn jockey.

I hear Jon's (figurehead) is a giant phallus.

CN

I hear Crapton's is a little shriveled worm.

BB

Capt. Neal®

Nothing wrong with yellow. Nothing wrong with mauve.

Katy, when are you going to get over your jealousy? How
about getting that lazy Mr. Sails to paint Chanteuse's topsides
yellow. Doesn't Chanteuse mean yellowish mauve in French?

CN

"katysails" wrote in message ...
MY GOD!!!!YOUR BOAT'S YELLOW!!!!!!! Please tell me you don't have a mauve
interior! Get Ms Terry out there with a paintbrush and get that ship[ back
to a decent battleship gray or black like any self-respecting steel boat
would be....cringe

Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

John Cairns wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
What do you think of the new blue eyed lady?
http://community.webshots.com/album/251721111Iiekcz?564

Joe

You're not going to mount the thing on the bow?

John Cairns

Well why not?
check it out!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51953008FxIDBR

All I have to do is run a chainsaw up her ass and part of her head to
make her fit perfect on the pulpit, then a couple of bolts and walla!
Good for another 25,000 miles.

Joe

katysails

Our O'Day 22 was yellow....couldn't stand the color...was ugly....interior
wasn't mauve, though, but was Herculon plaid in harvest colors so at least
the interior matched the exterior....Chanteuse is white with a blue strake
and is very nautical...her interior ...that which is not wood...is navy
blue...another nautical color....my bathroom at home is rose pink..it is at
home, hence, not nautical colored...I believe that psychologically, your use
of mauve in your boat's interior suggests a lubberly line of thinking....you
really are desirous of the land life, so you have begun to change your boat
to resemble a house rather than what it is...too bad; so sad...BTW,
Chanteuse means "singer" in French....

"katysails" wrote in message
MY GOD!!!!YOUR BOAT'S YELLOW!!!!!!! Please tell me you don't have a
mauve
interior! Get Ms Terry out there with a paintbrush and get that ship[
back
to a decent battleship gray or black like any self-respecting steel boat
would be....cringe

Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...