DSK

Joe wrote:
Paint on? Sheeeze I have real gunports. News years night must of shot
off close to a thousand .765 rounds out of the wheelhouse overhead
gunport. Still finding brass about the decks.

Brass laying on steel will accelerate electrolysis corrosion. And what
the heck is a .765? I assume you mean a 7.65 mm claiber... ditch that
stupid commie metric system crapola and get an honest American caliber
like a 30-06!

DSK

John Cairns

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

John Cairns wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
What do you think of the new blue eyed lady?
http://community.webshots.com/album/251721111Iiekcz?564

Joe

You're not going to mount the thing on the bow?

John Cairns

Well why not?
check it out!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51953008FxIDBR

All I have to do is run a chainsaw up her ass and part of her head to
make her fit perfect on the pulpit, then a couple of bolts and walla!
Good for another 25,000 miles.

Joe

Yeah, it looks good except for the base. You need to do something to give it
a look like it's flowing or growing out of the bow.

John Cairns

Joe

John Cairns wrote:

Yeah, it looks good except for the base. You need to do something to

give it
a look like it's flowing or growing out of the bow.

I have a tub of spackling.

Joe

John Cairns

Scott Vernon

"Joe" wrote

I have a tub.

but, a good looking tub , once you mount the figurehead.

Scotty

Bob Crantz

Joe,

Two helpful hints: beehive hairdo and bullet bra.

My figurehead is a cast aluminum lawn jockey.

Amen!

Bob Crantz

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
What do you think of the new blue eyed lady?
http://community.webshots.com/album/251721111Iiekcz?564

Joe

Capt. Neal®

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message ink.net...
Joe,

Two helpful hints: beehive hairdo and bullet bra.

My figurehead is a cast aluminum lawn jockey.

I hear Jon's is a giant phallus.

CN
Horvath

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 22:05:11 -0500, Capt. Neal®
wrote this crap:

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message ink.net...
Joe,

Two helpful hints: beehive hairdo and bullet bra.

My figurehead is a cast aluminum lawn jockey.

I hear Jon's is a giant phallus.

That's if "giant" is three inches long.

JG

You are clearly obsessed with me. Please go away. You are disturbed.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 22:05:11 -0500, Capt. Neal®
wrote this crap:

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Joe,

Two helpful hints: beehive hairdo and bullet bra.

My figurehead is a cast aluminum lawn jockey.

I hear Jon's is a giant phallus.

That's if "giant" is three inches long.

Joe

Scott Vernon wrote:
You had MsTerry stuffed? I didn't know she passed on.

Oh come on now Scotty, MsTerry's blue eyes and red hair and awesome
body put hers to shame. The carver only wished he could get Terry to
model for him.

Joe

Looks good, Joe!

Scotty