Joe

No.

Joe

No.

Joe

John Cairns wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
What do you think of the new blue eyed lady?
http://community.webshots.com/album/251721111Iiekcz?564

Joe

You're not going to mount the thing on the bow?

John Cairns

Well why not?
check it out!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51953008FxIDBR

All I have to do is run a chainsaw up her ass and part of her head to
make her fit perfect on the pulpit, then a couple of bolts and walla!
Good for another 25,000 miles.

Joe

katysails

MY GOD!!!!YOUR BOAT'S YELLOW!!!!!!! Please tell me you don't have a mauve
interior! Get Ms Terry out there with a paintbrush and get that ship[ back
to a decent battleship gray or black like any self-respecting steel boat
would be....cringe

Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

John Cairns wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
What do you think of the new blue eyed lady?
http://community.webshots.com/album/251721111Iiekcz?564

Joe

You're not going to mount the thing on the bow?

John Cairns

Well why not?
check it out!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51953008FxIDBR

All I have to do is run a chainsaw up her ass and part of her head to
make her fit perfect on the pulpit, then a couple of bolts and walla!
Good for another 25,000 miles.

Joe

Joe

katysails wrote:
MY GOD!!!!YOUR BOAT'S YELLOW!!!!!!! Please tell me you don't have a

mauve
interior!

Katy, my boat is Red, and rides like a cloud.. with yellow trim. The
interior has tan leather seating, no naugahide mauve.

Black steel boats are for the northsea and michigan. RedClouds first
paint job was black BTW.

Joe

Get Ms Terry out there with a paintbrush and get that ship[ back
to a decent battleship gray or black like any self-respecting steel

boat
would be....cringe

Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

John Cairns wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
What do you think of the new blue eyed lady?
http://community.webshots.com/album/251721111Iiekcz?564

Joe

You're not going to mount the thing on the bow?

John Cairns

Well why not?
check it out!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51953008FxIDBR

All I have to do is run a chainsaw up her ass and part of her head

make her fit perfect on the pulpit, then a couple of bolts and

walla!
Good for another 25,000 miles.

Joe

Scott Vernon

"Joe" wrote

Katy, my boat is Red, and hides a cloud of rust.. with yellow trim.

Capt. Neal®

Nothing wrong with yellow. Nothing wrong with mauve.

Katy, when are you going to get over your jealousy? How
about getting that lazy Mr. Sails to paint Chanteuse's topsides
yellow. Doesn't Chanteuse mean yellowish mauve in French?

CN

"katysails" wrote in message ...
MY GOD!!!!YOUR BOAT'S YELLOW!!!!!!! Please tell me you don't have a mauve
interior! Get Ms Terry out there with a paintbrush and get that ship[ back
to a decent battleship gray or black like any self-respecting steel boat
would be....cringe

Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

John Cairns wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
What do you think of the new blue eyed lady?
http://community.webshots.com/album/251721111Iiekcz?564

Joe

You're not going to mount the thing on the bow?

John Cairns

Well why not?
check it out!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51953008FxIDBR

All I have to do is run a chainsaw up her ass and part of her head to
make her fit perfect on the pulpit, then a couple of bolts and walla!
Good for another 25,000 miles.

Joe

katysails

Our O'Day 22 was yellow....couldn't stand the color...was ugly....interior
wasn't mauve, though, but was Herculon plaid in harvest colors so at least
the interior matched the exterior....Chanteuse is white with a blue strake
and is very nautical...her interior ...that which is not wood...is navy
blue...another nautical color....my bathroom at home is rose pink..it is at
home, hence, not nautical colored...I believe that psychologically, your use
of mauve in your boat's interior suggests a lubberly line of thinking....you
really are desirous of the land life, so you have begun to change your boat
to resemble a house rather than what it is...too bad; so sad...BTW,
Chanteuse means "singer" in French....

"katysails" wrote in message
MY GOD!!!!YOUR BOAT'S YELLOW!!!!!!! Please tell me you don't have a
mauve
interior! Get Ms Terry out there with a paintbrush and get that ship[
back
to a decent battleship gray or black like any self-respecting steel boat
would be....cringe

Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

John Cairns wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
What do you think of the new blue eyed lady?
http://community.webshots.com/album/251721111Iiekcz?564

Joe

You're not going to mount the thing on the bow?

John Cairns

Well why not?
check it out!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51953008FxIDBR

All I have to do is run a chainsaw up her ass and part of her head to
make her fit perfect on the pulpit, then a couple of bolts and walla!
Good for another 25,000 miles.

Joe

DSK

Joe wrote:
Well why not?
check it out!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...51953008FxIDBR

All I have to do is run a chainsaw up her ass and part of her head to
make her fit perfect on the pulpit, then a couple of bolts and walla!
Good for another 25,000 miles.

You need to paint on some gun ports, get some fake baggywrinkle, and
wear an eyepatch.

DSK

Joe

Paint on? Sheeeze I have real gunports. News years night must of shot
off close to a thousand .765 rounds out of the wheelhouse overhead
gunport. Still finding brass about the decks.

Joe