Maxprop

"Horvath" wrote in message

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 05:44:15 GMT, "Maxprop"
wrote this crap:

"JG" wrote in message

In that case, please be sure not to visit the Statue of Liberty.

Haven't you heard? They want it back.

They better be paying for the shipping.

Something tells me that if they really plan to take it back, they're going
to have to come and get it. Might meet a bit of armed resistance, I
suspect.

Max

Joe

Glassing in iron is dumb IMO, What a nightmare that would turn into.

Throw that zinc chromate away and get some endsrust, redlead, epoxy,
bottom paint. I can go 3- 4 years min. on a bottom job without seeing
any rust.

Joe

JG

Why's that? I thought you hate the French. Let them take it back if that's
how you feel.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

wrote this crap:

"JG" wrote in message

In that case, please be sure not to visit the Statue of Liberty.

Haven't you heard? They want it back.

They better be paying for the shipping.

Something tells me that if they really plan to take it back, they're going
to have to come and get it. Might meet a bit of armed resistance, I
suspect.

Max

JG

That's what usually happens when the Crapton throws in his net worth... 2
cents.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"abstrait" wrote in message
ups.com...
Capt, Neal, you are perhaps one of the most blatantly ignorant
malcontents I have ever read online, and that's in a list of many.
Sadly, and almost as par for the course, you consider yourself
knowledgeable and witty, yet your comments are so unabashidly blind,
almost to the level of comedic, that it's embarrassing. If this was a
parody of ignorance via a cartoon network coloring book, it would
perhaps warrant a few guffaws. Never before have I prayed for
sarcasm....

I didnt know people were still saying the word "commie" in 2005. Your
understanding of things International is sitting square in the middle
of solipsism, not to mention the paramount of a twisted ethnocentric
vision that seems common and given strength since 9/11, and all for the
wrong reasons.

Lastly, you are really nothing but a troll, and a glorified one at
that. Your bombast is sprinkled far and wide in here and almost
outnumbers your contributions of merit, although some do exist.

Happening on here this morning and reading your complete tripe is like
witnessing a car wreck in slow motion, over and over, with no end in
sight. If you are the best the Alt.saiing.asa has to offer, then it's
not a good sign. Alas, as stated, you are the consumate troll, so you
eat this stuff up. I can only wonder how many sailors with sense you
have driven away.

I am now sorry I entered this thread as it was reduced to total schlock
within 24 hours.

kh

JG

You're right. It's the sailor that is crap.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 20:22:50 -0800, "JG" wrote
this crap:

This from the "expert" who owns a crapola hunter.

There's nothing "crapola" about my boat, dumbass.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...84590516gdrVXX

And I'm the club champion, again. Something you can only dream about,
dumbass.

JG

I agree. I just use a good bottom paint. I haven' t had any rust.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Glassing in iron is dumb IMO, What a nightmare that would turn into.

Throw that zinc chromate away and get some endsrust, redlead, epoxy,
bottom paint. I can go 3- 4 years min. on a bottom job without seeing
any rust.

Joe

katysails

lately Neal's a troll? Neal's always been a troll, always been a
malcontent, and always been a racist and a bigot...these are not new
facts....in fact, he's much softer in his views than he was, say 5 years
ago....one can only think that age is wearing him down...

"abstrait" wrote in message
[...]

Joe

JG wrote:
I agree. I just use a good bottom paint. I haven' t had any rust.

You must be rust free, and before you put on your bottom
paint/antifoulant, you need to have a barrier coat. I prefer an epoxy.
Only thing better is a process called Met-coating were hot molten zinc
is sprayed on. Many of the offshore platforms and barges are protected
this way.

Antifoulant absorbs moisture and should never be use alone on
steel/iron.

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Glassing in iron is dumb IMO, What a nightmare that would turn

into.

Throw that zinc chromate away and get some endsrust, redlead,

epoxy,
bottom paint. I can go 3- 4 years min. on a bottom job without

seeing
any rust.

Joe

Capt. Neal®