NotPony

Default Hey Thom

How is it that you seem so rational and coherent?
My 80 year father-in-law, who moved in with us
last year, is less so than my 4 year old. In
fact, he acts more like a 4 year old than my son.
S. - hoping to age as ole Thom - or go quickly in
an unexpected jibe. And I'll drink to that!

Thom Stewart

Thanks

Ole age is a process of wearing out. Muscles, joints, Eyes, Organs,
Brain, Hearing. etc------

There is no secret formular, other than adjustment. I sometimes sit
before my keyboard, knowing I needed to hit the back button and have to
slow down enough to let everything in this old body get in sync. I'm in
the process of getting a hearing aid right now. I have plastic in both
eyes, a stint in my heart, I have a Neurological disease called
Myastenia Gravis which affects my muscle response to my brain's signal
and cause me to take some pretty drastic medications.

It is great to be on the web and ageless and don't think I know how
important you people are to me. I love every damn one of you. The Web
gives me the luxury of being part of discussions at my own speed. And;

That's enough. Right now it WORKS FOR ME!

Ole Thom

Overproof

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
It is great to be on the web and ageless and don't think I know how
important you people are to me. I love every damn one of you. The Web
gives me the luxury of being part of discussions at my own speed. And;

That's enough. Right now it WORKS FOR ME!

You're still as sharp a tack Thom..... and I'll Drink To That!!

CM

Capt. Neal®

"Thom Stewart" hunted and pecked the following

big snip

The Web
gives me the luxury of being part of discussions at my own speed.

Perhaps you should consider subscribing to alt.molasses.asa

Bwahhhhhhh hah a h ha h ah ha h ah ha ha h ha ha h ha h hahha ha h!

CN

Pilothouse/Ole Thom katysails ASA 6 January 8th 05 01:14 AM
Ahoy Katysails, Haggie, Ole Thom, Tadpole, Scott Vernon, Overproof, Bobsprit and others Capt. Neal® ASA 91 December 10th 04 01:17 PM
OLE THOM IN ACTION Bob Crantz ASA 1 July 7th 04 06:10 AM
Thank You Ol Thom Joe ASA 57 November 20th 03 04:12 AM
Thank you Old Thom! Simple Simon ASA 1 September 9th 03 01:01 AM