Miss Mo'Lissa

Interesting. If I decide my desire is to be a biker whore instead of
a sailor, then I'll take your advice to heart......

(who is this dweeb?)

Thanks for your incredibly warm welcome and your words of
encouragement!

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 18:07:21 -0500, Capt. Neal®
wrote:

"Miss Mo'Lissa" wrote in message ...
Hi, I'm an Alaskan who is managing to escape Nome February! A kind
friend bought me a ticket to Los Cabos Mexico.

SWF, 35, rides snowgo-s to her office job in the winter, lifeguards
once a weeks at the local pool and bartends on Friday night at the
sweetest little pub in Nome....

I got my bareboat certificate (ASA) in September, but to be honest
what the class taught me was that I have no business bareboating
without ALOT more experience! The class was actually my second time
on a sailboat, it was tough, I know nothing BUT I WANT TO LEARN!!!!!

Any suggestions? Chartering would be great but the companies I've
contacted were way over my budget.....I mean, I understand boats cost
money and would want to compensate, but I'm not really concerned about
being on a super fancy boat and having someone to cook me fru-fru
meals!

I just wanna play with the wind!!!!!!!

Miss Mo'Lissa

If you're a babe you will find plenty of sailors in Cabo willing
to take you for a ride and give you some lessons if you are willing
to give them a ride in return.

How's that old biker saying go? "Gas, grass or ass; no one rides for free."

CN

JG

He's a sad loser who lives on a tiny boat. He has not much of a life outside
of harassing people, and spewing his hateful message. Mostly, he's pathetic.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

news

wrote:

"Miss Mo'Lissa" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Horvath

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 00:01:38 -0800, "JG" wrote
this crap:

He's a sad loser who lives on a tiny boat. He has not much of a life outside
of harassing people, and spewing his hateful message. Mostly, he's pathetic.

You just described yourself.

And this is your first post this week without any gay references.
Congratulations, Jon-boy.

JG

"Horvath" wrote in message
I'm a sad loser who lives on a tiny boat. I don't have much of a life
outside
of harassing people, and spewing my hateful message. Mostly, I'm pathetic.

katysails

Visit his website...it will enlighten you...other than that you can either
retort, PLONK, or ignore him. He will most likely not ignore you, though.
Anything that is a close genetic match to female interests him.

wrote:

[...]

Miss Mo'Lissa

It's ok, like he said, I'm a bartender in Alaska...so he's not the
first man I've met with a big mouth and no balls!

Happy sailing, Ms. Katysails!

wrote:

[...]

Capt. Neal®

"Miss Mo'Lissa" wrote in message ...
It's ok, like he said, I'm a bartender in Alaska...so he's not the
first man I've met with a big mouth and no balls!

Ever stop to think that some women, by demonstrating a know-it-all,
condescending attitude, bring out the worst in any man, Miss Mo'lissa?

You and Katy are two peas in a pod. A rotten pod . . .

CN
katysails

Poor, poor Neal...can't decide which side of the fence he's sitting
on...shall he love women? Shall he hate women? Or will he put them on
pedestals and when they don't come up to his unearthly criteria, he knocks
them down....what a sorry, sorry person...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

"Miss Mo'Lissa" wrote in message
It's ok, like he said, I'm a bartender in Alaska...so he's not the
first man I've met with a big mouth and no balls!

Ever stop to think that some women, by demonstrating a know-it-all,
condescending attitude, bring out the worst in any man, Miss Mo'lissa?

You and Katy are two peas in a pod. A rotten pod . . .

CN

Miss Mo'Lissa

Of course I know that.

And what man told you this?

This know it all woman came into this group with a question, and since
you obviously couldn't contribute anything, you chose to write me a
bumper sticker. How.... cute....

My pod is just fine....thank you for being concerned!

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:32:23 -0500, Capt. Neal®
wrote:

"Miss Mo'Lissa" wrote in message ...
It's ok, like he said, I'm a bartender in Alaska...so he's not the
first man I've met with a big mouth and no balls!

Ever stop to think that some women, by demonstrating a know-it-all,
condescending attitude, bring out the worst in any man, Miss Mo'lissa?

You and Katy are two peas in a pod. A rotten pod . . .

CN

Capt. Neal®

"Miss Mo'Lissa" wrote in message ...
Of course I know that.

Then why continue on a destructive course? You obviously are
lacking in the looks department or you would be a stripper and
not a bartender. So why make yourself even more unattractive
by demonstrating a bad attitude?

And what man told you this?

No man had to tell me anything about uppity women. Uppity,
in-your-face women like you are all over the place - to the
detriment of the proper conservative values.

This know it all woman came into this group with a question, and since
you obviously couldn't contribute anything, you chose to write me a
bumper sticker. How.... cute....

What I contributed was fact. Nobody rides for free. You need
to get over yourself and get a little humility or you will be walking
the plank on any and all vessels that have the misfortune of your
arrogant presence.

My pod is just fine....thank you for being concerned!

Yes, I'm sure you're just as plump as all the other whales.

CN

rotating sprit sail William R. Watt Cruising 0 September 2nd 04 09:16 PM
Q: sail design and keel Morgan Ohlson Boat Building 5 August 25th 04 08:38 PM
SAILING GROUNDS Capt. Mooron ASA 135 July 4th 04 05:52 PM
tyvek (long) William R. Watt Boat Building 2 June 30th 04 05:09 AM
The future of yacht design - 10 myths scotched Frank ASA 0 June 28th 04 02:42 PM