Capt. NealŪ

You claim you tend bar in Nome, one of the roughest towns
in the USA, and full of rednecks and then you come on this
newsgroup acting like some sweet innocent who hasn't
heard the old biker saying? C'mon, gimme a break, girl!

Don't make me laugh. You're just another sock puppet.
No one who tends bar for more than two days can be
so naive.

CN

"Miss Mo'Lissa" wrote in message news
Interesting. If I decide my desire is to be a biker whore instead of
a sailor, then I'll take your advice to heart......

(who is this dweeb?)

Thanks for your incredibly warm welcome and your words of
encouragement!

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 18:07:21 -0500, Capt. NealŪ
wrote:

"Miss Mo'Lissa" wrote in message ...
Hi, I'm an Alaskan who is managing to escape Nome February! A kind
friend bought me a ticket to Los Cabos Mexico.

SWF, 35, rides snowgo-s to her office job in the winter, lifeguards
once a weeks at the local pool and bartends on Friday night at the
sweetest little pub in Nome....

I got my bareboat certificate (ASA) in September, but to be honest
what the class taught me was that I have no business bareboating
without ALOT more experience! The class was actually my second time
on a sailboat, it was tough, I know nothing BUT I WANT TO LEARN!!!!!

Any suggestions? Chartering would be great but the companies I've
contacted were way over my budget.....I mean, I understand boats cost
money and would want to compensate, but I'm not really concerned about
being on a super fancy boat and having someone to cook me fru-fru
meals!

I just wanna play with the wind!!!!!!!

Miss Mo'Lissa

If you're a babe you will find plenty of sailors in Cabo willing
to take you for a ride and give you some lessons if you are willing
to give them a ride in return.

How's that old biker saying go? "Gas, grass or ass; no one rides for free."

CN