Miss Mo'Lissa

Of course I know that.

And what man told you this?

This know it all woman came into this group with a question, and since
you obviously couldn't contribute anything, you chose to write me a
bumper sticker. How.... cute....

My pod is just fine....thank you for being concerned!

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:32:23 -0500, Capt. Neal®
wrote:

"Miss Mo'Lissa" wrote in message ...
It's ok, like he said, I'm a bartender in Alaska...so he's not the
first man I've met with a big mouth and no balls!

Ever stop to think that some women, by demonstrating a know-it-all,
condescending attitude, bring out the worst in any man, Miss Mo'lissa?

You and Katy are two peas in a pod. A rotten pod . . .

CN

Capt. Neal®

"Miss Mo'Lissa" wrote in message ...
Of course I know that.

Then why continue on a destructive course? You obviously are
lacking in the looks department or you would be a stripper and
not a bartender. So why make yourself even more unattractive
by demonstrating a bad attitude?

And what man told you this?

No man had to tell me anything about uppity women. Uppity,
in-your-face women like you are all over the place - to the
detriment of the proper conservative values.

This know it all woman came into this group with a question, and since
you obviously couldn't contribute anything, you chose to write me a
bumper sticker. How.... cute....

What I contributed was fact. Nobody rides for free. You need
to get over yourself and get a little humility or you will be walking
the plank on any and all vessels that have the misfortune of your
arrogant presence.

My pod is just fine....thank you for being concerned!

Yes, I'm sure you're just as plump as all the other whales.

CN

katysails

Ya know, Neal..you could take every one of the comments that you , turn them
around, and they'd be basically about you....kind of confirms the old adage
of "Takes one to know one". It's also obvious you know nothing about
"uppity" women. An "uppity" woman is someone who wears fur to the grocery
store because she has just been able to afford it; an "uppity" woman is
someone who joins a health spa that her friends can't afford and then
cancels lunch with them because she has an appointment with the
masseuse;...I could go on and on...I know lots of "uppity' women...I doubt
very much if this person fits any of the criteria...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

[...]

John Cairns

"Miss Mo'Lissa" wrote in message
Of course I know that.

And what man told you this?

This know it all woman came into this group with a question, and since
you obviously couldn't contribute anything, you chose to write me a
bumper sticker. How.... cute....

My pod is just fine....thank you for being concerned!

You could try this:

http://www.floatplan.com/crew.htm

Guys looking for female crew are generally looking for female companionship.
You can also place your own ad, crew looking for boat.

John Cairns

Capt. Neal®

Wrong Katy! An uppity woman is a woman who puts herself above
a man. The very word, woman, means to be subservient to man.

As men should serve the Lord, women should serve men . . .

CN

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

[...]

katysails

I don't adhere to the Pauline interpretation of Christianity...I believe the
Church us pulling away from it, as it should have done long ago..Paul based
his interpretations on the premise that the world would be ending imminently
in his time...that is one reason why he placed no lasting emphasis on
relationships other than with God...as we all now know, he was wrong...the
world did not end...it's unfortunate that the teachings and interpretations
of Peter were shoved aside, especially since Peter had intimate knowledge of
Jesus whereas all Paul had were storied from others and a fall off his
horse.....men and women serve each other in the name of the Lord..that is
how a good relationship is made...neither is above the other and each serves
the other...it is truly a blessing that you have never convinced a woman to
share more than spit with you...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

[...]

Capt. Neal®

Paul is the Catholic rock upon whom the church was built. Other
denominations don't set so much store in Paul's teachings.

I'm no Bible scholar but so I can't do quotes but I do remember
it teaching that a man should love a woman and a woman should
respect a man - as in respect a man's wishes.

CN

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

[...]

katysails

Most of the fundamentalist Christian religions are based on Pauline
interpretation...Peter is the rock of the Church...To quote Jesus: This is
Peter, and upon this rock I shall build my Church. It's one of the reasons
why the basilica at the Vatican is called St. Peter's....nuns had a hard
time with you learning, didn't they?

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

[...]

Capt. Neal®

Genesis 3:16 (New International Version)

16 To the woman he said,

"I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing;
with pain you will give birth to children.
Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you."

I found this in he http://www.biblegateway.com/

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

[...]

katysails

Old Testament...Christianity is based on the New Testament....I also don't
believe the Bible, especially the Old testament, to be a literal
interpretation of God's word...as always, you must sift through for the real
meaning by looking at the entire picture...Genesis is allegory...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

[...]

rotating sprit sail William R. Watt Cruising 0 September 2nd 04 09:16 PM
Q: sail design and keel Morgan Ohlson Boat Building 5 August 25th 04 08:38 PM
SAILING GROUNDS Capt. Mooron ASA 135 July 4th 04 05:52 PM
tyvek (long) William R. Watt Boat Building 2 June 30th 04 05:09 AM
The future of yacht design - 10 myths scotched Frank ASA 0 June 28th 04 02:42 PM