Overproof

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

This thread demonstrates that.. The "Red cent" mentality hasn't helped
a needy cause.

Okay Thom... I'll debate this... but you won't like what I have to say.

The critics have belabored the group that is delivering the most but has
let the Greedy Islamic wealthy alone. They are the the slowest to help
their own people.Why haven't the US haters noticed this lack of giving
from the Moslem World?

Well.... none of the muslim countries laid claim to providing the most aid,
nor that any aid would even reach the area without their help. The only
nation crowing about their generosity is the USA.
It's a common problem with your nation... the need to boast about
yourselves! It does nothing to impress anyone of anything except that you
are self centered egotists with a terrible lack of confidence and delusional
self image. If you are donating help to prove yourself better... than you
are no better than the muslims you decry.

The US has 39 fixed wing planes and fifty Helo's on sight and busy
getting supplies into the hands of the needy. Without the US, Japan and
Australia there wouldn't be an Aid Program. I just hope that putting
them under the UN doesn't let the worlds Greedy screw up their effort.

The above is pure unfettered balderdash Thom.... Canada hired the Russians
to deliver their supplies because they have a much bigger plane than you
guys have. As did most of the other countries. The Russians have been going
non stop on deliveries and raking in the cash because of it.
Japan has never nor would they ever lay claim to "Without the US, Japan and
Australia there wouldn't be an Aid Program."... neither would Australia. Who
the **** do you guys think you are??
You can't seriously believe what you just posted can you... you must have a
better intellect than that?!! How truly small and petty you behave while
claiming to be large and magnaimous.

While I don't doubt you are as a nation mobilizing equipment tp help... it
cheapens the act to a whore-like status to brag about what you are doing....
and claiming you are doing more than anyone else. It's disgusting and
typical of American behaviour in general. This is why you are so disliked on
a global basis.

Nobody likes a loud mouth rich prick rubbing their wealth and abilities into
the faces of people who are not as fortunate. This is how the USA is
viewed... and despite your claims to care less... your words indicate that
you want to be loved and have adulation heaped upon you. The day that the
USA starts acting like a nice guy and quits bragging about themselves is the
day world opinion will change... until then you are nothing more than a rich
village bully. Nobody really likes your nation right now... but many are
"nice" to you, just to avoid the repercussions of your nation's petulant
self gratification and the mistaken belief that at the moment you have lots
of friends. Canada has been a friend of the USA, it's not been a pleasant
position to be in.

Wake Up Thom.....

CM

Scott Vernon

"Overproof" wrote

The only
nation crowing about their generosity is the USA.
It's a common problem with your nation... the need to boast about

Who exactly is doing all this crowing and boasting?

How truly small and petty you behave while
claiming to be large and magnaimous.

and claiming?

cheapens the act to a whore-like status to brag about what you are

doing....

and braging?

Scotty

Thom Stewart

CM,

doesn't have the right to answer all the half ass criticism?

Should we not answer the critics or would it make you happier to just
take your cheap shots without response? No thank you.

When our response turn out to be factual, you call it Bragging. So be
it! We may be THE super power but damn it, Mooron, we also have our
Pride. Pride that was attacked before we even had a chance to mobilize,
which we did. BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE.!!!

Your country hired ONE plane. We have dozens. DOZENS, CM!! We are moving
more AID and that's a fact. It is bragging it is a factual answer to the
early criticism.
If you can stand it. Screw you and the rest of the Critics,

The AID PROGRAM still needs a lot but Tokenism won't help. Once again
we'll lead the way. Our successes truly outnumber failures.

If you don't want to hear the truth, then don't point Lies at us. Slap
us and you'll get slapped back

Sorry LOSER, that's the way the cookie crumbles. Our AID to the victims
is our answer to the Critics, and you know it

Proud to be an American
Ole Thom

Overproof

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
CM,

doesn't have the right to answer all the half ass criticism?

Ahem..... it was an American that started this whole thing Thom.....
bragging once again about how you guys were leading donations... until the
truth of the matter was posted. You were no where near the top ten...
pathetic!

Should we not answer the critics or would it make you happier to just
take your cheap shots without response? No thank you.

Nobody leveled any critique that I saw until youse guys started shooting off
your yaps about how great you all were..... yet again.

When our response turn out to be factual, you call it Bragging. So be
it! We may be THE super power but damn it, Mooron, we also have our
Pride. Pride that was attacked before we even had a chance to mobilize,
which we did. BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE.!!!

No it's not "better than anyone else" Thom... not by a long shot.

Your country hired ONE plane. We have dozens. DOZENS, CM!! We are moving
more AID and that's a fact. It is bragging it is a factual answer to the
early criticism.

There you go again... it's all about you isn't it .... screw the victims as
long as you guys lead the stats.. right?!

If you can stand it. Screw you and the rest of the Critics,

Bite Me...

The AID PROGRAM still needs a lot but Tokenism won't help. Once again
we'll lead the way. Our successes truly outnumber failures.

No they don't Thom... your nations failures far surpass any sucesses....
and you are most definitaly NOT leading the way Bucko!

If you don't want to hear the truth, then don't point Lies at us. Slap
us and you'll get slapped back

Truth provided by a narrow, self centered and totally ignorant point of
view... maybe. You start bragging around me and be prepared to be taken down
a notch or two. Deal with That!

Sorry LOSER, that's the way the cookie crumbles. Our AID to the victims
is our answer to the Critics, and you know it

I haven't lost a damn thing Thom.... and the aid you lay claim to as
leading the way with was in fact boosted by a kick in the ass when you found
out you weren't the at the top of the donators list as you beaked off about
being.

Proud to be an American

I don't have to write down that I'm proud to be a Canadian..... too bad you
feel it's required to repeat this... as do most Americans... ad nauseum.

CM

Thom Stewart

CM,

Your replies are losing a lot of air. I think you know it.

The title of the first post; More Shame to the USA. Should an American
ignore that? Does it make a difference that the Critic is an American?
Nutsy's first report was that Diego Garcia was Wiped Out. A bold face
LIE. Pretty much like the rest of your replies. Simple denials without
any proof and damn little truth.

This will be my last post on this issue, I hope.
There never was any SHAME!! The Shame was always in the Critics small
minded outlook. I'm truly sorry to say, You Fall into that group.

Keep an open mind and see where the most effective Aid is going and who
it is being supplied by. Not pledges but actual Aid to the victims. I
hope there will be help but I do wonder.

Ole Thom

Thom Stewart

Got to go CM,

I'm in the midst of a very tough struggle and not doing to well;

Sea Hawks are down to St, Louis Rams in the first play-off game
Ole Thom

John Cairns

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Got to go CM,

I'm in the midst of a very tough struggle and not doing to well;

Sea Hawks are down to St, Louis Rams in the first play-off game
Ole Thom

You lost. Engram should have caught that last pass.

John Cairns

Overproof

Ain't that the Bitch about Freedom of Speech Thom?

You'd hardly know it... but I really do like Americans. I learned all about
self confidence and attribute my current behavioral characteristics to
American friends I had in my teens. I was at that time amazed at the average
American's confidence in themselves, willingness to stand ground and
generosity when required. I was in awe of the arrogance and amazed at their
kindness.

So.... don't feel too badly... as it was indeed your influence that helped
me to achieve my current state of character. This no doubt has a bearing on
why I feel so at ease taking you Yankees & Crackers to task if I think you
are shoveling me a line.... ;-D

CM

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
CM,

Your replies are losing a lot of air. I think you know it.

The title of the first post; More Shame to the USA. Should an American
ignore that? Does it make a difference that the Critic is an American?
Nutsy's first report was that Diego Garcia was Wiped Out. A bold face
LIE. Pretty much like the rest of your replies. Simple denials without
any proof and damn little truth.

This will be my last post on this issue, I hope.
There never was any SHAME!! The Shame was always in the Critics small
minded outlook. I'm truly sorry to say, You Fall into that group.

Keep an open mind and see where the most effective Aid is going and who
it is being supplied by. Not pledges but actual Aid to the victims. I
hope there will be help but I do wonder.

Ole Thom

Scott Vernon

"John Cairns" wrote

Sea Hawks are down to St, Louis Rams in the first play-off game
Ole Thom

You lost. Engram should have caught that last pass.

Where the receivers eating pop corn on the side lines?

SV

Scout

Todd Pinkston says "maybe the lights were in Engram's eyes (too)."
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1952671
Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
"John Cairns" wrote

Sea Hawks are down to St, Louis Rams in the first play-off game
Ole Thom

You lost. Engram should have caught that last pass.

Where the receivers eating pop corn on the side lines?

SV

Puts Lake Superior to shame Capt. Neal® ASA 5 December 16th 04 05:25 PM
The Shame of Bush Bobsprit ASA 25 December 1st 04 01:43 AM
OT Beyond shame Jim General 0 November 7th 03 02:00 AM