JG

Are you still gay?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
k.net...
bs deleted
"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
They have better things to do than to investigate every rumor brought
up by a loser on usenet. Just as the Coast Guard has better things to
do then investigate Jonathan Ganz www.sailnow.com illegal boat
charter business.

SV

"JG" wrote in message
It's incredible that no one from the authorities has yet to

investigate Neal
Warren's boat for pedophile material. Of course, he was gone from

the
newsgroup for a long time, so possibly he was in jail.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message
news On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 10:03:32 -0500, "bell"

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 22:57:03 -0500, Capt. Neal®
wrote:

Capt. Neal has been exposed as a pedophile. He demanded proof,

and
it was easy to find quite a bit of it without looking very hard

at
all. I wonder if the authorities in his area are aware of his
proclivities... I wonder what they might turn up if they

searched
his boat and computer...

BB

****ING ASS HOLE, TAKE YOUR BACKDOOR TROJAN AND STICK IT UP YOUR

OWN ASS

Oh wait.........you're the cyber=stalker, not the virus spreader.

So
close it's hard to tell the difference.

Carry on

BB=BobBrody=stalker

So, Bell, do you and Neal trade kiddy Porn? You seem to be

squarely in his
corner on this issue.

BB

JG

Probably someone a bit smarter than anyone stupid enough to buy a hunter.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 19:44:22 GMT, "Bob Crantz"
wrote this crap:

Is he still running that illegal charter operation?

Does he still charge for carriage aboard a vessel and have no license?

What kind of whacked-out wierdo would even get in his Cal 20?

JG

It's incredible that Neal Warren is a pedophile.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message
On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 14:09:15 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
wrote:

BBob, you seem to be fixated on the ped thing. Why?

Because, just like law enforcement authorities and good people all over
the
country, I think it's important to find these creeps like Neal and put
them in
prison, where they can find out what it's like to be on the other side of
the
equation. Do you think pedophiles should remain free to do as they please?
think it's good to keep pressure on the subject, and will continue to do
so.

In Neal, we are dealing with a creep who is not only a pervert and a
pedophile,
but boldly brags about it in public forums. He thinks it's a badge of
honor, and
people will like him for it. How sick is that?

You don't like me anyway, so I really don't care if you like it or not. I
don't
have anything to lose in that department, do I? You and Neal trying to
turn this
into me being fixated isn't going to cut it. Meanwhile, I'll keep pointing
out
that Neal is a dangerous pedophile until he's removed from society.

BB

Horvath

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:40:57 -0800, Jon-boy
wrote this crap:

Are you still gay?

You still looking for fresh meat?

JG

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 17:40:57 -0800, Jon-boy
wrote this crap:

Are you still gay?

I'm still looking for fresh meat.

Scott Vernon

wrote ...
You don't like me anyway, so I really don't care if you like it or

not. I don't
have anything to lose in that department, do I?

Oh, boo hoo hoo.

Scott Vernon

Don't get so excited, you're too old.

"JG" wrote in message
It's incredible that Neal Warren is a pedophile.

JG

Fortunately! Otherwise, I'm sure he would be on a plane immediately.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"JG" wrote in message
It's incredible that Neal Warren is a pedophile.

Donal

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

BB is a Gaynz wannabe. Gaynz is ever so much more creative than
BB, however. A second hand stalker is all BB is capable of. How
droll.

Yes sir, everybody takes BB ever so seriously. What a loser!

Excuuussse me! ............... I've never taken BB seriously.

BB is, without a shadow of doubt, the least convincing sockpuppet that this
group has ever seen.

I'm astonished that anybody finds the time to respond to him.

Regards

Donal

JG

Does that mean you take me seriously? A big mistake....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Did Australia move ? Aniculapeter ASA 0 December 29th 04 10:22 AM
NEW ZEALAND TO AUSTRALIA CREW AVAILABLE NOW Lawrence Crew 0 May 7th 04 07:15 PM
Want to go to Australia - Be Gay! Joe ASA 8 December 21st 03 11:01 PM
Britain, Australia top U.S. in violent crime HUh? ASA 6 November 14th 03 05:50 PM
New sea creatures near Australia Gilligan ASA 38 July 9th 03 03:43 AM