Bobsprit

Default Merry Christmas - To Me!

It's not even Christmas yet and I've set a new record in booty! My dad gave
me $600,000 of his estate early. That's 600K tax free! That's more than most
of you make in a lifetime! Tax Free!!! Thomas got $300,000 in a generation
skipping trust. He's richer than most of you! This Christmas my family will
punch through the $1,000,000 mark like Scotti's foot through the sole of his
cheapo boat. It's all tax free! TAX FREE!!

You'll all dump and dinghy when you see the waterfront property and CUSTOM
home we're moving into! Tax Free!! It makes me feel good to share these
things with people much, much less fortunate than myself - such as YOU!!
It's not even Christmas yet losers, so don't blow it all now, I haven't
unwrapped my presents yet! Especially the small envelope - another check
maybe? Hhhmmm? Land title? Hhhhmmm?

Merry Christmas! To ME!!

Capt RB

John Cairns

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
ink.net...
[...]

Bwahahhahahahahaa. Reminds me of the line from the original "Austin Powers"
movie-you should love the cinematic reference, "Bob"- Dr. Evil awakens from
being frozen for thirty odd years, in an extortion plot he demands "one
million dollars", thinking in terms of mid 1960's valuations, a very funny
bit. Where I work, $600k is more than most of my peers make in four years,
maybe, but not five.

John Cairns

JG

Please buy Neal a real boat... perhaps something that will fit in his cedar
bucket.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
ink.net...
[...]

BIGMAC

Bob,

Some of us are richer than that so please bear this in mind with any further
posts.

Happy Christmas to everyone.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
ink.net...
[...]

Call it extra flotation, and don't forget the duct tape! Merry Christmas Tinkerntom General 3 December 21st 04 02:46 PM
Merry Christmas Figment Electronics 0 December 20th 04 07:22 PM
Merry Christmas one and all. Donal ASA 15 December 28th 03 01:25 AM
Merry Christmas to all Ante Topic Mimara Cruising 8 December 27th 03 07:31 AM
Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone.. Mudi Electronics 0 December 21st 03 07:44 AM