Ante Topic Mimara

Default Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

In 26 languages too!

Catalan Bon Nadal
Chinese (transliterated) Sheng dan kuai le
Croatian Sretan Bozic
Danish Glćdelig Jul
Dutch Gelukkig Kerstfeest
Ebonics Yo, sup! Mer Crimas, dog!
French Joyeux Noël
German Fröhliche Weihnachten
Hebrew (transliterated) Hag ha-molad sameah
Hungarian Boldog Karácsonyi Ünnepeket
Italian Buon Natale
Korean (transliterated) Sungtanul chukaheyo
Lithuanian Linksmu kaledugenna
Modern Greek (transliterated) Kala Christou
Norwegian God Jul
Persian Krismas-e shoma mubarak
Polish Wesolych swiat
Portuguese Feliz natal
Russian (transliterated) Vesëlogo Rozhdestva
Serbian (transliterated) Hristos se rodi/Vaistinu se rodi
Spanish Feliz Navidad
Swedish God Jul
Tagalog Maligayang Paskó
Turkish Neseli Noel
Vietnamese Chuc mu'ng giang sinh
Yiddish Fraylekhn Krismes

---
-
A. Topic Mimara-Matutin
Unique in the World! You will appreciate!
---

-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Glenn Ashmore

I think you even beat the Pope. :-)

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

briderv

What about Irish
Nollaig Shona
and Happy New Year-Athbhliain faoi mhaise

Ante Topic Mimara wrote:
[...]

Eric H

Very nice. Thanks.

Eric H

Very nice. Thanks.

A Merry Christmas, Belated John Gaquin General 0 December 28th 03 04:06 PM
Merry Christmas D Breaux General 0 December 25th 03 01:04 PM
Merry Christmas to all of you in rec.boats... :-) (03) Stig Arne Bye General 1 December 23rd 03 11:19 PM