larsinla

Default boat removal in the Bay Area

hi there,

I got an old boat in my slip and need to trash it. it is a coronado 27
build in 1972 and has not been sailed for a long time. engine and
outboard engine are probably not working anymore.

cannot donate since it is not worth anything.

didnt find a place that takes it yet (in the Bay Area)

Can anyone point me to a junk yard or who or whatever might take this
boat.

thanks,

larsinla

JG

Where is it located in the bay area? I can put you in touch with someone who
may be able to help. Email me directly.. Substitute the .invalid in the
return address for .com.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"larsinla" wrote in message
oups.com...
hi there,

I got an old boat in my slip and need to trash it. it is a coronado 27
build in 1972 and has not been sailed for a long time. engine and
outboard engine are probably not working anymore.

cannot donate since it is not worth anything.

didnt find a place that takes it yet (in the Bay Area)

Can anyone point me to a junk yard or who or whatever might take this
boat.

thanks,

larsinla

Horvath

On 21 Dec 2004 15:21:26 -0800, "larsinla" wrote
this crap:

hi there,

I got an old boat in my slip and need to trash it. it is a coronado 27
build in 1972 and has not been sailed for a long time. engine and
outboard engine are probably not working anymore.

cannot donate since it is not worth anything.

didnt find a place that takes it yet (in the Bay Area)

Can anyone point me to a junk yard or who or whatever might take this
boat.

Talk to Jon-boy Ganz. He lives in the gay area, and he picks up junk
boats, such as yours.

Capt. Neal®

"Horvath" wrote in message ...
On 21 Dec 2004 15:21:26 -0800, "larsinla" wrote
this crap:

hi there,

I got an old boat in my slip and need to trash it. it is a coronado 27
build in 1972 and has not been sailed for a long time. engine and
outboard engine are probably not working anymore.

cannot donate since it is not worth anything.

didnt find a place that takes it yet (in the Bay Area)

Can anyone point me to a junk yard or who or whatever might take this
boat.

Talk to Jon-boy Ganz. He lives in the gay area, and he picks up junk
boats, such as yours.

He'd be talking to himself. Now that he cannot do the old name change
act on Supernews without getting kicked off, he's trying it on Google.

CN

JG

Go **** yourself Neal. Why don't you try and get me throw off again. We
could use another good laugh.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

"Horvath" wrote in message
On 21 Dec 2004 15:21:26 -0800, "larsinla" wrote
this crap:

hi there,

I got an old boat in my slip and need to trash it. it is a coronado 27
build in 1972 and has not been sailed for a long time. engine and
outboard engine are probably not working anymore.

cannot donate since it is not worth anything.

didnt find a place that takes it yet (in the Bay Area)

Can anyone point me to a junk yard or who or whatever might take this
boat.

Talk to Jon-boy Ganz. He lives in the gay area, and he picks up junk
boats, such as yours.

He'd be talking to himself. Now that he cannot do the old name change
act on Supernews without getting kicked off, he's trying it on Google.

CN

Horvath

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:31:43 -0800, "JG" wrote
this crap:

Go **** yourself Neal. Why don't you try and get me throw off again. We
could use another good laugh.

He did a good job the first time, Jon-boy.

What do you gay guys sing for Christmas? "Oh come all ye faithfull?"
"Dick the halls?" "Joy to the world, the lord has come?" "Dingle
balls, dingle balls, dingle all the way?"

Capt. Neal®

"Horvath" wrote in message news
On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:31:43 -0800, "JG" wrote
this crap:

Why don't you try and get me throw off again. We
could use another good laugh.

He did a good job the first time, Jon-boy.

What do you gay guys sing for Christmas? "Oh come all ye faithfull?"
"Dick the halls?" "Joy to the world, the lord has come?" "Dingle
balls, dingle balls, dingle all the way?"

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ahh ah a hah a h hhhahaa a haahhaahahahahahah!

Now, that's funny!

CN
JG

You're amazingly gay. You and Neal are perfect for each other.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:31:43 -0800, "JG" wrote
this crap:

Go **** yourself Neal. Why don't you try and get me throw off again. We
could use another good laugh.

He did a good job the first time, Jon-boy.

What do you gay guys sing for Christmas? "Oh come all ye faithfull?"
"Dick the halls?" "Joy to the world, the lord has come?" "Dingle
balls, dingle balls, dingle all the way?"

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ahh ah a hah a h hhhahaa a haahhaahahahahahah!

Now, that's funny!

No, actually it's quite sad, in my humble opinion...

LP

What was it like 4 U Joe ASA 264 December 28th 04 11:26 PM
Bought a Reinel 26' FamilySailor ASA 290 August 11th 04 02:29 PM
wanted: live-aboard boaters Power & Motoryacht Cruising 6 September 16th 03 02:25 AM