Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Donal

Default "Sea" of Michigan!

Much nonsense about whether Lake Michigan is a lake or a sea, has been
written here over the years.

I would like to settle this debate for once and for all.

Here are some photos that depict conditions in real seas.

http://www.arendnet.com/atlant4.htm

I think that we can agree that conditions like these cannot be found on
"Lake" Michigan!

Regards

Donal

O.T. Bush moves ahead in Michigan RGrew176 General 1 October 22nd 04 02:21 AM
Scared in Michigan dixon General 10 August 31st 04 02:26 AM
Trip Report -- Across Lake Michigan Dionysus Feldman General 17 September 25th 03 01:42 AM
FS 40 Silverton DC MY in Michigan Robert King Marketplace 0 September 23rd 03 12:50 AM