JG

Default Neal Warren comments about honesty

Oct 23 2000:

Gotta go, its been overlong since I've gotten new free batteries from
K-Mart.

While on my way back from there in the company truck, I'll stop and get free
ice, dump my trash in somebody's dumpster, grab a couple jerry cans of water
from the county park spigot, stop at three or four bars and get a free
'birthday' drink with my fake I.D., sell and trade some of my ill-gotten
Cuban cigars, and get a couple cheap hamburgers at Burger King with my
senior discount card.

Life is good.

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Joe

JG wrote:
Oct 23 2000:

Gotta go, its been overlong since I've gotten new free batteries from

K-Mart.

What wrong with that Jon, K-mart has a garrenty that if the batteries
fail you get new one free.. Same at Wally world. And they should!

While on my way back from there in the company truck, I'll stop and

get free
ice,

Oh no frozen water free! Call the cops someone

dump my trash in somebody's dumpster,

Nice that the good Capt you keep litter off the streets and out of the
water, many do not! Well done I says.

grab a couple jerry cans of water
from the county park spigot,

OMG he is using the water spigots that the county tax payers paid for.
Thats why they are there !

stop at three or four bars and get a free
'birthday' drink with my fake I.D.,

He must look alwful young to have to use a fake ID to keep from getting
carded.

sell and trade some of my ill-gotten
Cuban cigars,

Only Ill gotten because of that ******* Castro, Neal is just helping
support the down trotten cuban people. Well done Capt, can you get me a
box of Romeo & Juliets cheap?

and get a couple cheap hamburgers at Burger King with my
senior discount card.

Nice of him to support his local eatery. They need more senior citizens
to eat there, gives the place a little class, and nothing wrong with
flame broiled whoppers!

Life is good.

Sounds like it!

Joe

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. Neal®

That the psychotic Gay One is spending his time dredging
up old posts that offend his sensibilities in some lame
attempt to get even with me after I got him tossed off
Supernews for a week (with orders to straighten up or
get tossed for good) proves how angry he is at my
publicly humiliating him in a newsgroup where he derives
his life because he has no other.

Even more revealing is his choice of posts to dredge up.

Note how conservative the one below is. It shows a man
in control of his life taking advantage of that which is
freely given. While liberals profess to wishing to help
those who are underprivileged and poor, most of them
are such hypocrites that they show their true beliefs in
hating and demeaning the very people they claim to wish
to help.

Then, consider the severe blow to their egos when their
liberal governor, their liberal presidential candidate, their
liberal gay marriage amendments, their liberal senators
and their liberal congressmen all get rejected and defeated.

They were barely sane to begin with. After taking such a
severe beating and having their abuse of the newsgroup
exposed and after being punished for their acts they
become certifiable.

Let's keep the psychotic Gay One and all his friends of
similar opinion in our prayers.

CN