JG

Default Neal Warren comments about women

Jun 8 1998:

Capt. Neal wrote:

If you expect to successfully instruct a woman how to deal with anything
even slightly mechanical in nature or having to do with the physics of
harnessing the wind for motive power, it will be necessary for a MAN to
do the teaching on a one-to-one basis (and a little yelling to get a
woman's attention is entirely appropriate), because when you get a
gaggle of women together on a sailboat, without the firm hand of a stern
male captain to keep them in line, they quickly loose sight of the
business at hand and fall into petty bickering, mean-spirited gossip.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Bob Crantz

Even worse:

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...i?ArtNum=78481

Amen!

Glory! Glory! Glory!!!!

Bob Crantz

"JG" wrote in message
Jun 8 1998:

Capt. Neal wrote:

If you expect to successfully instruct a woman how to deal with anything
even slightly mechanical in nature or having to do with the physics of
harnessing the wind for motive power, it will be necessary for a MAN to
do the teaching on a one-to-one basis (and a little yelling to get a
woman's attention is entirely appropriate), because when you get a
gaggle of women together on a sailboat, without the firm hand of a stern
male captain to keep them in line, they quickly loose sight of the
business at hand and fall into petty bickering, mean-spirited gossip.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Overproof

Crap... I had 8 of'em on board for a week... no man should know that much
about the female plumbing system! It was nearly enough to put me off sex for
week!!

Totally disgusting! You should have heard what they shared about the
performance of their boyfriends and spouses!!

They talk you know... they all know how you all perform.... they don't keep
it to themselselves... you'd best be good at it is all I can say!

CM

OzOne wrote in message ...

I think he disagrees.
So do I.
Most times I've had a "gaggle" of women onboard, they have never
fallen into bickering and mean spirited gossip, but, instead, have
soaked up huge quantities of quality Chardonnay and sat around the
boat in all manner of semi undress, laughing, giggling and in general,
shooting the breeze.

Perhaps the Cappys passengers were disenchanted with their craft.

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 02:40:04 GMT, "Overproof"
scribbled thusly:

So.... what's your point?

CM

"JG" wrote in message
Jun 8 1998:

Capt. Neal wrote:

If you expect to successfully instruct a woman how to deal with anything
even slightly mechanical in nature or having to do with the physics of
harnessing the wind for motive power, it will be necessary for a MAN to
do the teaching on a one-to-one basis (and a little yelling to get a
woman's attention is entirely appropriate), because when you get a
gaggle of women together on a sailboat, without the firm hand of a stern
male captain to keep them in line, they quickly loose sight of the
business at hand and fall into petty bickering, mean-spirited gossip.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

JG

Did they tell you all of this because they felt you were, shall we say,
ambigous?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message

I think he disagrees.
So do I.
Most times I've had a "gaggle" of women onboard, they have never
fallen into bickering and mean spirited gossip, but, instead, have
soaked up huge quantities of quality Chardonnay and sat around the
boat in all manner of semi undress, laughing, giggling and in general,
shooting the breeze.

Perhaps the Cappys passengers were disenchanted with their craft.

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 02:40:04 GMT, "Overproof"
scribbled thusly:

So.... what's your point?

CM

"JG" wrote in message
Jun 8 1998:

Capt. Neal wrote:

If you expect to successfully instruct a woman how to deal with
anything
even slightly mechanical in nature or having to do with the physics of
harnessing the wind for motive power, it will be necessary for a MAN to
do the teaching on a one-to-one basis (and a little yelling to get a
woman's attention is entirely appropriate), because when you get a
gaggle of women together on a sailboat, without the firm hand of a
stern
male captain to keep them in line, they quickly loose sight of the
business at hand and fall into petty bickering, mean-spirited gossip.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Capt. Neal®

I would say the Gay One's point is clear. He is going way back to
1998 and searching for my posts. He's a stalker and a sick one
at that.

He demonstrates with every post that he's lost touch with reality.

Pray for him.

CN

"Overproof" wrote in message news:8uNvd.79435$6f6.11841@edtnps89...
So.... what's your point?

CM

Overproof

Jon... if you ever had 8 women aboard for that duration... bent on
partying.... it's more like the fly on the wall syndrome.

I'm ambidextrous .... and it's spelled "ambiguous"

CM

OzOne wrote in message

I think he disagrees.
So do I.
Most times I've had a "gaggle" of women onboard, they have never
fallen into bickering and mean spirited gossip, but, instead, have
soaked up huge quantities of quality Chardonnay and sat around the
boat in all manner of semi undress, laughing, giggling and in general,
shooting the breeze.

Perhaps the Cappys passengers were disenchanted with their craft.

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 02:40:04 GMT, "Overproof"
scribbled thusly:

So.... what's your point?

CM

"JG" wrote in message
Jun 8 1998:

Capt. Neal wrote:

If you expect to successfully instruct a woman how to deal with
anything
even slightly mechanical in nature or having to do with the physics of
harnessing the wind for motive power, it will be necessary for a MAN
do the teaching on a one-to-one basis (and a little yelling to get a
woman's attention is entirely appropriate), because when you get a
gaggle of women together on a sailboat, without the firm hand of a
stern
male captain to keep them in line, they quickly loose sight of the
business at hand and fall into petty bickering, mean-spirited gossip.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

DSK

Overproof wrote:
My favourite time was after the sail when I was having a few beers with
their boyfriends and husbands... a few of which were a tad miffed at me for
some reason... one of the worst made the final comment about how did I enjoy
seeing their women dressed in their skimpy underwear... I said I didn't see
any of that...

Now here is a character flaw. You should have been properly impressed &
complimentary and told them how lucky they are.

... but I heard plenty... and leaned over saying to him..." you
know that thing you do with your fingers... she doesn't really like that"...
then I turned to the rest of them and asked if they cared to pursue any
further along this track... they all shut up in a hurry!

Same flaw... a tendency toward petty-minded nastiness. You were in a
position to do the guy a favor and instead you try for cheap points by
humiliating him. And you think you're "winning."

This is what a lifetime of alcohom abuse gets you... a shrunken
malfunctioning brain. You're almost as bad as Navvie... better get
checked for cranial nematodes...

DSK