BoatBanter.com

-   -   Pic for Neal (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/26186-pic-neal.html)

Bobsprit December 15th 04 12:34 AM

I gotta admit it. He's one adorable kid.

I gotta admit it. Suzanne's genes must have marched mine into an oven. He's
also well ahead of every developmental curve. The best part is that he SLEEPS
at night!

RB

Capt. Neal® December 15th 04 12:37 AM

I'm happy for you that you have such a perfect baby.
I can see why you are such a proud parent.

But try not to tempt fate by bragging on him too much.

The Lord works in mysterious ways . . .

CN

Donal December 15th 04 12:54 AM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Or maybe Suzy (or Thomas) did the edit for him?

They generally give you a free copy w/purchase of camera, part of the
software bundle.

Not full photoshop. Usually just Elements, which is now up to 3.0. Good

program
that's fine for most folks.

Have you tried The Gimp?

www.gimp.org

Regards

Donal

Donal December 15th 04 01:02 AM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
You will cause permanent damage to the young lad's eyesight if you take

too
many photos like that.

Ahhh...another expert!!!
1) the flash is not pointed at him. It's wireless and out of his eyeline.
2) The room is bright (200 watts overhead), but he just had his eyes

closed.

So you woke the poor little mite up?

If he was awake before you took the shot, and there was a 200W light in
operation, then his pupils would not have been so dilated.

The D70 is so damn fast, I got him just as he spotted the lens of the

camera.

Sorry, Bob. That's not quite true. Admit it ... the flash made him cry,
didn't it?

BTW, he's got a very cute nose. It looks like there might be a bit of
African heritage in his bloodline.

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit December 15th 04 01:20 AM

and there was a 200W light in
operation, then his pupils would not have been so dilated.

Listen, doctor eyeball, babie's eyes are quite slow to react, not like an
adult's eyes at all. He squeals and laughs when I take pics, because he likes
the flashes. Like any baby, if something bugs him, he lets us know fast.

RB

Bobsprit December 15th 04 01:24 AM

But try not to tempt fate by bragging on him too much.

The Lord works in mysterious ways . . .

I'm really not bragging...just kidding about it because it upsets Scotty Potti
and Mooron. You can't fault me for that.

RB

Bell December 15th 04 01:29 AM

HA! Lots of people much older than Thomas like to watch the little blue
light of a welder. They know it isn't good for their eyes, but they can't
help it.
Donal's correct (did I type that?), you could be ruining his eyes whether
Thomas likes it or not.

Bobsprit December 15th 04 02:23 AM

HA! Lots of people much older than Thomas like to watch the little blue
light of a welder.

Don't be silly. There is no way Suzanne is going to stop her welding with
little Thomas in the same room.

RB