You're right! You make stupid ones.

JG

You don't see it in the tree?

Here you go..

"JG" wrote in message

My choices are my choices right? Or are they someone else's?

Everyone makes choices. Some just make better ones than others.

Max

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message
On 14 Dec 2004 16:05:45 -0800, wrote:

You're right! You make stupid ones.

Please learn to quote enough of the post you are replying to, so that your
post
won't be as unintelligible as this one.

BB

You're right. You make stupid ones.

You're right! You make stupid ones.

You're right! You make stupid ones.

Lady Pilot

"Maxprop" wrote:

"JG" wrote in message

Why do I care? Post, don't post, kf, don't kf. Why do you really think I
care?

Because if you don't get a response, it ruins your whole day.

Of course he cares, Max. Otherwise he wouldn't morph his e-mail everyday.

LP