Capt. Neal®

Default I should get a medal

This group sure has taken on a more civil tone and is
actually in the process of discussing something besides
who's a homosexual and who's a liar and who's stupid,
etc. No, you are, no YOU are, no your mother is . . .
ad nausea.

One can log on and see actual sailing content for a
change. Even if it lasts for only a week while
you-know-who has been relegated to the holding
tank, it is definitely worth it. Sometimes one has
to do without something before getting a sense
of just how pathetic things had become.

CN

Bobsprit

Even if it lasts for only a week while
you-know-who has been relegated to the holding
tank, it is definitely worth it.

Your mama.

RB

Maxprop

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

This group sure has taken on a more civil tone and is
actually in the process of discussing something besides
who's a homosexual and who's a liar and who's stupid,
etc. No, you are, no YOU are, no your mother is . . .
ad nausea.

One can log on and see actual sailing content for a
change. Even if it lasts for only a week while
you-know-who has been relegated to the holding
tank, it is definitely worth it. Sometimes one has
to do without something before getting a sense
of just how pathetic things had become.

You have effected a miracle, O' Captain, my Captain. Your skill and cunning
with the arcane Mr. Ganz has not gone without notice.

Max

JG

Sheesh..

Now they were untimely? Excuse me, but Neal was the first one to start this
crap. Now, the egomaniac thinks he won something. He's also falling all over
himself for LP, which I find amusing in the extreme!

The fact is that you objected to my putting a "gay" post in your thread.
When I pointed out I wasn't the first nor responsible for anywhere near the
greatest quanitity, you then claimed that I "contributed" to it. Well, sure,
but not nearly at the level of other people. Since you know the history of
this better than most, I find it hypocritical in the extreme that you should
attack me over it.

Then I said that LP was a dyke. That was probably out of line, but then Neal
gets in the game, purports to have been able to get me thrown off, which is
obviously untrue, and lies about everything else, including being someone to
"defend" women. If it wasn't so sick, it would be funny.

Personally, I find your behavior obtuse to say the least. But, go ahead and
killfile me, and your hsould definitely feel free to continue to chat it up
with Neal. I'm sure that gives both of you what you want.

Jonathan

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katysails" wrote in message
Except it wasn't he who first called Mr Ganz to task for his untimely
postings....he just takes credit wher eit's not due...

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

This group sure has taken on a more civil tone and is
actually in the process of discussing something besides
who's a homosexual and who's a liar and who's stupid,
etc. No, you are, no YOU are, no your mother is . . .
ad nausea.

One can log on and see actual sailing content for a
change. Even if it lasts for only a week while
you-know-who has been relegated to the holding
tank, it is definitely worth it. Sometimes one has
to do without something before getting a sense
of just how pathetic things had become.

You have effected a miracle, O' Captain, my Captain. Your skill and
cunning
with the arcane Mr. Ganz has not gone without notice.

Max

JG

Listen to Scotti Potti? Bwahahahahaaaa...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katysails" wrote in message
Except it wasn't he who first called Mr Ganz to task for his

untimely
postings....he just takes credit wher eit's not due...

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

This group sure has taken on a more civil tone and is
actually in the process of discussing something besides
who's a homosexual and who's a liar and who's stupid,
etc. No, you are, no YOU are, no your mother is . . .
ad nausea.

One can log on and see actual sailing content for a
change. Even if it lasts for only a week while
you-know-who has been relegated to the holding
tank, it is definitely worth it. Sometimes one has
to do without something before getting a sense
of just how pathetic things had become.

You have effected a miracle, O' Captain, my Captain. Your skill

and
cunning
with the arcane Mr. Ganz has not gone without notice.

Max

JG

Almost right. I am the way I is.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

ink.net...

"katysails" wrote in message
Except it wasn't he who first called Mr Ganz to task for his

untimely
postings....he just takes credit wher eit's not due...

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...