Default waterline stain

can you recommend a good waterline stain remover? I used a product
called clean-ahoy in england, but its not available in Canada
Nav

Look for products containing oxalic acid or use toilet cleaner.

Cheers

wrote:

can you recommend a good waterline stain remover? I used a product
called clean-ahoy in england, but its not available in Canada

Capt. Neal®

You might have a problem seeings how Canada is little
more than a third-world country.

But, they might have a product call 'Soft Scrub' -
made in the good old USA, of course, which works
quite well and it is quite cheap.

Look for it in the bathroom cleaning products section
of your supermarket - if they have those there in
Canadamned land.

CN

wrote in message ...
can you recommend a good waterline stain remover? I used a product
called clean-ahoy in england, but its not available in Canada

Thom Stewart

Crapton,
Any decent "Auto Polish/cleaner" will do the job, I use "Rally"
Available in any Auto supply.

Ole Thom

Capt. Neal®

Sorry, Ole Thom, but the kind of yellow stain they are talking
about doesn't exist in your neck of the world. It is an Intracoastal
phenomena and only boats that run up and down the ditch suffer
from it. The guy who posted gave himself away. He is like DSK
in that his 'sailing' is done in the ditch.

Also called the Intra Coastal smile . . .

CN

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
Crapton,
Any decent "Auto Polish/cleaner" will do the job, I use "Rally"
Available in any Auto supply.

Ole Thom

Seahag

wrote in message
can you recommend a good waterline stain remover? I used a product
called clean-ahoy in england, but its not available in Canada.

"On & Off" works great, but I don't know if it's available there or not.

Seahag

Maxprop

wrote in message

can you recommend a good waterline stain remover? I used a product
called clean-ahoy in england, but its not available in Canada

Depends what the stain is. If it's just algal, try one of the acid
cleaners, such as Zing. If it's petroleum, try acetone. (This assumes
you're talking about stains on fiberglass gel coat. Paints, such as Awlgrip
or Imron have different requirements.)

Max

News FLASH..MIkey B. caught with a stain on his dress Wyatt Earp Power Boat Racing 0 December 5th 03 04:27 AM
Carpet stain wicking on mid-berth walls Tom Becker General 12 November 29th 03 05:27 PM
Stain Remover on Vinyl CherylHann General 2 November 28th 03 12:15 AM
Waterline Antifouling Capt. Mooron ASA 4 October 22nd 03 04:17 AM
Stain and caulking for mahogany runabout Allan Yates Boat Building 0 August 16th 03 09:55 PM