BoatBanter.com

-   -   The Perfect Baby (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/25996-perfect-baby.html)

Bobsprit December 8th 04 06:17 PM

The Perfect Baby

Okay...he's not perfect! But he is pretty adorable.

Shot with the new camera (Nikon D70 with 50mm 1.8 lens).

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/50tom2.jpg

Capt RB

Bob Crantz December 8th 04 06:34 PM

Is that runt Baptized yet?

Better do it soon. He is not old enough to accept Jesus on his own free
will.

Get him some protection now before it is too late.

Bob Crantz

Thom Stewart December 9th 04 02:45 AM

Oz,

According to the "So called Christians" he'll not be able to enter
Heaven if not Baptized. Makes you think doesn't it? He wouldn't be in
the company of Cheney, Rumfield, etc.

Ole Thom

Bobsprit December 9th 04 02:21 PM

Nice shot Bob..... and look no red eye!

It must be the Nikon Eh? :-)

Are you SURE there's no redeye? Look at again.

RB

Nav December 9th 04 09:17 PM

When are you going to tell him that red eye is a property of the human
eye -it's the reflection of light from the retina. It _always_ happens
with a subject looking at the camera and a built in (on axis) flash.
Closing the subject's pupil with a preflash helps but does not prevent it.

Cheers

Overproof December 9th 04 10:54 PM

Yet here you are regaling us with a basic primer in photography as if you
knew what you were talking about... and that it mattered.

Scurry off now... come back and talk to me when you've accumulated some
experience and equipment.

CM

"Nav" wrote in message
You need them!