Overproof

No... what I am..... is waiting for you to put up or shut up.

CM

"Nav" wrote in message
YOU'RE BUSTED!

Cheers

Overproof wrote:

Show and tell time Navvie..... put up or shut up!

CM

"Nav" wrote in message

Oh yes it is!

Bwhahahhahaha

Cheers

Overproof wrote:

"Nav" wrote in message

Mine's a LOT longer.

Bwhahhahaha

Cheers

It's not "yours"....

CM

Nav

I'd say that since you have now admitted you don't have a 2000mm f5.6
there is nothing for me to put up at all. What are you thinking of?

Cheers

Overproof wrote:

No... what I am..... is waiting for you to put up or shut up.

CM

"Nav" wrote in message

YOU'RE BUSTED!

Cheers

Overproof wrote:

Show and tell time Navvie..... put up or shut up!

CM

"Nav" wrote in message

Oh yes it is!

Bwhahahhahaha

Cheers

Overproof wrote:

"Nav" wrote in message

Mine's a LOT longer.

Bwhahhahaha

Cheers

It's not "yours"....

CM

Nav

Overproof wrote:

Best you re-read what I wrote ... then see how easily you leap at shadows
without comprehending what you are jumping at.

You are leaping to false assumptions .... as usual Nav.

Here... just to help you out....

500-2000mm Telephoto, F5.6

And it isn't is it?

Bwhhahahahhaha

Gawd but you are the architect of your own idiocy at times Nav...

WOW! This from a man who doesn't actally know what lens he's got.

How DID I know that?

Cheers

Overproof

I haven't said any such thing... you'd better check the medications you are
on.

Put Up or Shut Up Nav... what's it gonna be?

CM

Overproof wrote:

No... what I am..... is waiting for you to put up or shut up.

CM

"Nav" wrote in message

YOU'RE BUSTED!

Cheers

Overproof wrote:

Show and tell time Navvie..... put up or shut up!

CM

"Nav" wrote in message

Oh yes it is!

Bwhahahhahaha

Cheers

Overproof wrote:

"Nav" wrote in message

Mine's a LOT longer.

Bwhahhahaha

Cheers

It's not "yours"....

CM

Nav

Overproof wrote:

I haven't said any such thing... you'd better check the medications you are
on.

Ahem. The record shows:
"
No you don't.....

500-2000mm Telephoto, F5.6.

Fitted to my Nikon F4....

Then again I also have a 500mm Cat Lens and a really excellent 17mm.

CM

"Nav" wrote in message

I bet I've got a longer lens than you!

Bwhahhahahaha

Cheers"

Better ease up on the booze your memory is failing.

Cheers

Nav

And then you posted:

"Nope.... the lens is F5.6.... F11 with the doubler attached."

So it is not 2000 mm is it? When extended to 2000 by an extra lens it's
not f5.6 either.

Double busted.

Cheers

"Nav" wrote in message

I bet I've got a longer lens than you!

Bwhahhahahaha

Cheers"

Better ease up on the booze your memory is failing.

Cheers

Scott Vernon

"Nav" wrote

Then again I also have a 500mm Cat Lens and a really excellent 17mm.

I have a 40X cat scope on my 22 rifle.

Scotty

Nav

I have a nasty man in mine... ;-)

Cheers

Scott Vernon wrote:

"Nav" wrote

Then again I also have a 500mm Cat Lens and a really excellent 17mm.

I have a 40X cat scope on my 22 rifle.

Scotty

Bobsprit

Nice shot Bob. Did you bounce the flash off the ceiling?
Scout

Thanks....Nikon D70 with wireless SB600 flash, 50mm 1.8 prime lens. Flash is up
high on a shelf.

RB
Overproof

Nav ole Boy... that doesn't mean it's not an F5.6 lens does it?
I stated it's an F11 with the doubler didn't I?

So you are wrong on 2 points aren't you?

As usual!

CM

Baby Seats and Boats Bobsprit ASA 20 June 27th 04 10:15 PM
A Dickens Christmas Harry Krause General 0 December 25th 03 11:30 AM
Batteries and baby bottles RG General 9 December 24th 03 07:34 PM
Perfect Storm Shen44 ASA 2 September 15th 03 02:51 AM
Oh, baby!!! Bobsprit ASA 1 July 11th 03 03:18 AM