Jon's been real angry lately.

Joe

Wally

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

I know, I know. But that's the way I am. g

You agree that staging a comeback is neccessary, and the only way out of the
mire, then?

Do you want me to apologize?

You should. To the group. Profusely.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Thom Stewart

Nutsy,

I do believe, Crapton wanted "Baby Wipe" Info?

Jonathan Ganz

"Wally" wrote in message
Jonathan Ganz wrote:

I know, I know. But that's the way I am. g

You agree that staging a comeback is neccessary, and the only way out of
the
mire, then?

No, but you seem to think so. Far be it from me to dissuade you.

Do you want me to apologize?

You should. To the group. Profusely.

To the group?? Which group is that? The ****ups and idiots no doubt.

See, now I was going to be nice and apologize to you for making a wisecrack.
Now, I think I won't. Sorry Wally.

Jonathan Ganz

Tell us all Joey.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Wally" wrote in message
Jon's been real angry lately.

Tell me about this anger, Joe.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Capt. Neal®

BB lives in Colorado, Booby in New York.

CN

wrote in message ...
On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 17:03:07 -0500, DSK wrote:

You're the idiot searching for breast pump web sites - and posting links to
them.

wrote:
I didn't have to search. I already knoew that the La Leche League
would have the information. I can't imagine anybody who has ever had a
child hasn't heard of them. You can go back to fellating UberPoof now.

BB

Does "BB" stand for Boobsie & Bubbles? Still claiming to not be Bobsprit?

Oops!

DSK

Tougboat is a complete ****ing imbecile. He's not afraid to let everybody know
that, either!

BB

Jonathan Ganz

And you live on a piece of crap the size of a closet.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote:
I didn't have to search. I already knoew that the La Leche League
would have the information. I can't imagine anybody who has ever had a
child hasn't heard of them. You can go back to fellating UberPoof now.

BB

Does "BB" stand for Boobsie & Bubbles? Still claiming to not be
Bobsprit?

Oops!

DSK

Tougboat is a complete ****ing imbecile. He's not afraid to let everybody
know
that, either!

BB

Nav

Why do you want to know? Are you becoming incontinent?

Cheers

Capt. Neal® wrote:

Bobsprit, since you've turned into such an obvious wuss,
why not inform the newsgroup on how you handle the
diaper situation?

Do you use disposables or the old-fashioned kind that
you wash? Does Thomas suffer from any diaper rash
and if so what medications work best to get rid of it?

What kind of container do you put used diapers in
so you they won't smell up the house?

What is the weekly cost of diapers?

When you anticipate you will be able to
potty train the little guy?

CN

Bush dumb AND stupid? Bobsprit ASA 17 November 22nd 03 01:44 AM
Can We STOP IT??? Bobsprit ASA 5 November 21st 03 11:59 AM
Bobsprit is a terrorist sympathizer Simple Simon ASA 40 November 14th 03 07:43 PM
Bobsprit is superior - plain and simple. Simple Simon ASA 253 November 10th 03 05:54 AM
The Real Imposter! Anonymous ASA 2 November 3rd 03 08:56 AM