catherine haight

Default Is that really Neal posting or what?

So? What gives?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

"Women and cats will do as they please..." (Heinlein)...and we don't really
care what the men and dogs think....(katy)

Nav

Neal noticed you were gone and popped up to say he misses you. He got
entrapped by the sticky sycophant and the threat of liberals. He posted
a picture which proved that sh*t does take shinola.

FT has finally revealed that he wished he were as young, handsome, rich
and smart as me ;-)
Oz fights the good fight for freedom and justice.
Ol'thom is confused.
CM is blustering to no good effect
Joe's neck is getting redder.
Ganz is apparently just a scratched record after all but the wedding
pictures were nice -if you like that sort of thing.
Donal is bobbing gently at the shore

As for me, apart from my disgust at the continuing atrocities
perpetrated by a country at that aspires to truth, liberty and justice
there's not much else to report.

Cheers FT

(the new sig. is to make Timmy happy).

So? What gives?

katysails

Why is using Tim's initials going to make him happy? By the way, the Wizard
of OZ was on the tube the other night and there were those flying monkeys
again.....and I thought you were older than Tim..

"Nav" wrote in message
[...]

Gilligan

They may look ridiculuous but there's a definite improvement in
aerodynamics.
Did you pick up some extra cans of Crisco for Thanksgiving? Are you going to
deep fry the turkey? Make sure the deep fryer is filled to the rim with hot,
boiling grease before you put the frozen turkey in. I would not recommend
wearing a beehive when doing it, though.

Gilligan

"katysails" wrote in message
news
That would have been utterly ridiculous...monkeys look terrible in beehive
hairdo's.....

nk.net...

"Nav" wrote in message
[...]

Michael

Not only back but I was the first one to give you all fair warning.
Remember the thread about not pouting nor crying Neal's checking his list
etc. well it's almost Christmas and good ole ST was right again. All the
pretenders here and elsewhere are on the run! Now for all you newbies let
me add Neal and I are more often at odds than not however there are two
things where he has shown himself to be correct 100% of the time. One of
course is the superiority of tillers over wheels even though his boat is
lame. The second is his superb judge of human nature and I have to accept
humbly the "I told you so's." However he's mostly wrong about everything
else especially choice of boats.

There I was nice, don't expect it to last.

M.

The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
Bobsprit Vs. Neal Bobsprit ASA 0 January 23rd 04 12:10 PM
Neal is NO sailor! Bobsprit ASA 5 December 8th 03 11:19 PM
Pity for Neal, Please Bobsprit ASA 1 November 11th 03 06:37 AM
No One Sails Less Than Neal Bobsprit ASA 19 September 22nd 03 10:21 AM