Gilligan

Aren't you 47?

Gilligan

"Nav" wrote in message
No, I'm one of the youngest here -but Tim has was always been old.

Cheers

katysails wrote:

Why is using Tim's initials going to make him happy? By the way, the

Wizard
of OZ was on the tube the other night and there were those flying

monkeys
again.....and I thought you were older than Tim..

"Nav" wrote in message

Neal noticed you were gone and popped up to say he misses you. He got
entrapped by the sticky sycophant and the threat of liberals. He posted

picture which proved that sh*t does take shinola.

FT has finally revealed that he wished he were as young, handsome, rich
and smart as me ;-)
Oz fights the good fight for freedom and justice.
Ol'thom is confused.
CM is blustering to no good effect
Joe's neck is getting redder.
Ganz is apparently just a scratched record after all but the wedding
pictures were nice -if you like that sort of thing.
Donal is bobbing gently at the shore

As for me, apart from my disgust at the continuing atrocities

perpetrated
by a country at that aspires to truth, liberty and justice there's not
much else to report.

Cheers FT

(the new sig. is to make Timmy happy).

So? What gives?

Nav

I'll thnk asbout it. No I'm not sorry!

Cheers

Gilligan wrote:

Aren't you 47?

Gilligan

[...]

Flying Tadpole

Katy dear, my good friend M, despite his sterling qualities,
still has comprehension difficulties. Especially, he confuses
stage roles with reality, and as he is a bit limited in the
humour/satire department, is easily led astray by the theatrical
deceptions applied in comedy and lampoon.

FT broke the unhappy news to a willing Maxprop that FT and MC
were actually one and the same, which of course fits the pattern
of posting. THe confusion this has caused has resulted in MC and
FT initials becoming muddled in relation to post headers, which
muddies the water further and, indeed, improves the stagecraft.
Sadly, all the smoke and mirrors, especially the latter, have
confused poor M, and in the course of these multiple emails, he's
confused himself with both MC and FT. After all, all he can see
in the mirror is himself.

CHeers!
MC

"Nav" wrote in message
Neal noticed you were gone and popped up to say he misses you. He got
entrapped by the sticky sycophant and the threat of liberals. He posted a

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
===Now with Vocals!!===(it'll be singing next!)
http://music.download.com/internetopera
and other music at
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpolemusic.htm
katysails

Well now...that's as clear as mud...but Max shouldn't be confused...after
all..we all know who you both really are and it's not like a quick Google
search doesn't illuminate the darkness...aside from the fact that you're
OBVIOUSLY not each other...Per and I are the only people on earth who have
learned how to assimilate in that matter....

"Nav" wrote in message
[...]

katysails

I kinda doubt that.....

"Nav" wrote in message
Neal noticed you were gone and popped up to say he misses you.

Nav

When have I lever lied to you Kook?

Cheers

katysails wrote:

I kinda doubt that.....

"Nav" wrote in message

Neal noticed you were gone and popped up to say he misses you.

katysails

Like I would know if you lied to me or not???? Gimme a break......

"Nav" wrote in message
When have I lever lied to you Kook?

Cheers

katysails wrote:

I kinda doubt that.....

"Nav" wrote in message

Neal noticed you were gone and popped up to say he misses you.

Capt. Neal®

Hello Katy,

I was wondering what had become of you.

Why don't you do us all a favor and help out Tadpole with the
female vocals on some of his Opera songs. I hear you have
a good voice and like to sing so why not put your talents to
work. Tim is having trouble finding female singers.

If you help him out I'll give you a nice big kiss next time I
see you.

CN

PS Hope you're well and be sure to have a happy Thanksgiving.

"catherine haight" wrote in message ...
So? What gives?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

"Women and cats will do as they please..." (Heinlein)...and we don't really
care what the men and dogs think....(katy)

katysails

Can't....don't have a DSL or broadband connection...we've tried several
times but can't get the stuff to upload...too much bandwidth for my 50.6 bps
connection....and cutting and pasting into music programs was getting to be
really tedious....the little bit I did for the Bold Navigator took me over
two weeks to produce and send....

I was half expecting you to show up in Ft Myers when we were there last
April....I'd brought my machete along just in case you did....

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

Hello Katy,

I was wondering what had become of you.

Why don't you do us all a favor and help out Tadpole with the
female vocals on some of his Opera songs. I hear you have
a good voice and like to sing so why not put your talents to
work. Tim is having trouble finding female singers.

If you help him out I'll give you a nice big kiss next time I
see you.

CN

PS Hope you're well and be sure to have a happy Thanksgiving.

"catherine haight" wrote in message
So? What gives?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32

"Women and cats will do as they please..." (Heinlein)...and we don't
really
care what the men and dogs think....(katy)

Capt. Neal®

I guess I'm gonna have to toss that stupid ole voodoo doll of mine.
I stuck pins into it regularly and it seems you are unaffected.

Too bad about the slow connection. Why not come to the Keys
this winter. You could use my wireless broadband if you want.
The opera needs some good Katysails songs.

You might want to check out Beacon Wi-Fi, going in at marinas
all over. Only twenty-nine bucks a month for broadband on
your boat.

CN

The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
Bobsprit Vs. Neal Bobsprit ASA 0 January 23rd 04 12:10 PM
Neal is NO sailor! Bobsprit ASA 5 December 8th 03 11:19 PM
Pity for Neal, Please Bobsprit ASA 1 November 11th 03 06:37 AM
No One Sails Less Than Neal Bobsprit ASA 19 September 22nd 03 10:21 AM