Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lady Pilot

Default Off topic: I need advise, please...

I need to buy a nice digital camera for the cheapest price possible, not
forgetting quality.

I found a Nikon CoolPix 3200 3.2 megapixels, 3x optical/4x digital zoom
1.6 -inch color LCD, for $198.47 (USA dollars, of course)

Then I found a Sony Cyber-shot P41 Digital Camera 4.1 megapixels. 3x
precision digital zoom. 640x480 VGA MPEG movie mode $178.87

Then there is the Kodak Easy Share CX7530 Digital Camera. 5 megapixels, 3x
opitcal/5x digital zoom, 32 MB internal memory and 1.8-inch color
indoor/outdoor LCD for $298.57

Thanks for your help, I don't know much about cameras, but I know there are
some in this ng that does...

LP

Which would be the best for the price? Thanks!

LP