Bobsprit

Why would you eed a watermaker if you didn't need to warrant an extented
range? If you are talking about a watermaker to replace tankage you have
to be considering a 'maker wth a power supply,
correct?

I don't need a watermaker, Thom. It will be removed and sold/traded.

RB
Thom Stewart

I don't need a watermaker

That doesn't make your statement correct.
Sailboat do have a limited range. It is a very good range but it does
have a limit, is people (crew) is involved.

The only sailboats that don't are the "Ghost Ships" That may be what
your Pooka means:^) He probably talk it over with "Harvey" Do you
suppose that is where the unlimited range came from?

Ole Thom

Bobsprit

That doesn't make your statement correct.
Sailboat do have a limited range. It is a very good range but it does
have a limit, is people (crew) is involved.

The statement is about sailboats, NOT about the crew. A sailboat has unlimited
range. All other factors, such as crew and what they need are external. The
BOAT has unlimited range.

RB
Scott Vernon

"Thom Stewart" wrote

The only sailboats that don't are the "Ghost Ships" That may be

what
your Pooka means:^) He probably talk it over with "Harvey" Do you
suppose that is where the unlimited range came from?

Pooka BillBob thinks the movie Pirates of the Caribbean is real.

Scotty

Bobsprit

Then again,
since you wrote them, there is a problem. You probably don't have the
imagination necessary to fake one.

Maybe he faked having a Siedlemann? Could he fake owning a Yugo next? Doesn't
his son drive a....

RB

Thom Stewart

You would know "Pooka Bill" You're a creation of his strange (sic) Mind.

Did he do the race or not.

Ole Thom

Scott Vernon

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
You would know "Pooka Bill" You're a creation of his strange (sic)

Mind.

Did he do the race or not.

That was my question, which he conveniently sidestepped.

SV

Thom Stewart

Hey Pooka Bill,

Around the Globe non-stop is not unheard of but that was done with crew
and special provisions to extend the range

Pooka, Every boat anchored in the Harbor or/and on the hard have the
same range. That goes for sail or Power. It's range is set as soon as
crew is added that limits come into play.

Now, if you want to give us a news flash tell us about an "Around the
Globe" with a crewless sailboat. One sail set only. No course changes.
The Port of Departure the same as the Port of Entry, after a Globe
circling passage. Then I'll say with you: "Folks, you heard it hear
BAAAAHAAAAA!" Don't give me your dumb opinion and act like its FACT!

Pooka, why don't you get together with "Harvey" and have a drink? It is
senseless to have a discussion with a "FRIG----ment" of imagination.
This is the only time it is going to happen with me involved

Ole Thom

Bobsprit

Around the Globe non-stop is not unheard of but that was done with crew
and special provisions to extend the range

Right, a sailboat has unlimited range. Provisions are a given. No one here said
that a sailboat had unlimited range WITHOUT provisions. You merely introduced
that item when you got caught with your pants down...again!

RB
Bobsprit

Pooka, Every boat anchored in the Harbor or/and on the hard have the
same range. That goes for sail or Power.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. You simply can't get a 25 foot powerboat long distances
without stopping. It's need for fuel is a huge problem. The sailboat doesn't
need fuel and it can make water. Plenty of 25 sailboats have crossed oceans and
circumnavigated. How many 25 foot powerboats?
I'll help you out. The smallest powerboat to circumnavagate is a 40 foot
Nordhavn.
And so ends Thom's desperate chance of making any valid points!

RB