Overproof

Wooooooooooo.... Bob!! Back to dissin' Scotty?

I'll just sit here on this fence ..... smoke a blunt.... and watch while
Scotty slaps you around the ASA Corral!

Again! :-D

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Dopey elderly guy on a cheap Siedlemann pretending to be a yachtsman?

A boat doesn't make you a yachtsman.....

You're right. Scotty is no yachtsman. In fact, he's no man.

RB

Overproof

"DD730" wrote in message

I smoked blunts for 33 years, usually several times a day.

I've done likewise... not as much.

I stopped last
March and haven't had once since.

I stop regularly for months. Never miss it.... same as drinking. A buddy
quit smoking and couldn't justify skankin' back a spliff... he makes a
weekly batch of brownies now. Great on a fishin' trip.

Did you know that keel boats heel?

Heh!... you're talkin' to a crab crusher owner that has had my mast slap
the water both port & starboard within 30 seconds. Seems though from my
experience... the slower reaction time experienced on a solid full keel
cruiser, dampens the feeling of being overwhelmed in a strong breeze. I've
had the rail in the water on numerous occaions.....

CM

SAIL LOCO

Siedlemann 30 - Horrible cheaply built boat

Gee, but it's only 3 seconds a mile slower than your bigger "not horrible"
boat.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
Joe

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...
OzOne wrote

RB

My mates new Benny has a bow thruster!

Bow thrusters on anything under a 200 footer is for people that have
no clue how to handle a boat.

Joe

What size Benny?

SV

Bobsprit

Siedlemann 30 - Horrible cheaply built boat

Gee, but it's only 3 seconds a mile slower than your bigger "not horrible"
boat.

Yup, and Scotty just said it was a "nice boat."

Bwahahahahahaha! Haha ha!

RB
Bobsprit

Bow thrusters on anything under a 200 footer is for people that have
no clue how to handle a boat.

Joe, it amazing that you could be so uneducated about boats. There are areas
where currents, winds and unique docking conditions make a bow thruster a
required item on mid size to large yachts.

RB
Bobsprit

Pay attention Doug. I said MIN 1100 miles. Thats moter only no wind.
Most likely I can go 3 times that distance if I have any wind.

Only 3 times?

RB
Bobsprit

Watermaker?

Not yet. Will get one before heading out into the Pacific.

Read NEVER.

RB