Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Horvath wrote:
Only one shower? I've got two. You also forgot to mention the
microwave.

You need at least three showers. I'd suggest dumping the
microwave. You don't need to eat more. You've already got
tits.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Scott Vernon

OzOne wrote

RB

My mates new Benny has a bow thruster!

What size Benny?

SV

Scott Vernon

Ozone wrote

My mates new Benny has a bow thruster!

What size Benny?

SV

52' Oceanis.....quite a toy!

Nice! What's minimum crew needed? how powerful is the bowthruster,
can it overcome a strong crosswind?

Scotty

Scott Vernon

Boats don't suck, only their owners do.

SV

Scott Vernon

C & C 32' - nice boat
Alien - owner sucks.

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Boats don't suck, only their owners do.

SV

Bobsprit

C & C 32' - nice boat

Thanks!!!!

RB
Bobsprit

Siedlemann 30 - Horrible cheaply built boat designed for suckers.
Scotty Potti - Sucker

Dopey elderly guy on a cheap Siedlemann pretending to be a yachtsman?

Priceless!

RB
Bobsprit

Dopey elderly guy on a cheap Siedlemann pretending to be a yachtsman?

A boat doesn't make you a yachtsman.....

You're right. Scotty is no yachtsman. In fact, he's no man.

RB