Scott Vernon

Of course , you understood the wind comment. Is she going to race
it? Leaving you?

Scotty

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
The marina called today and said they'll be pulling my boat out

this
week, if the winds stop.

I'm supposed to come out Wednesday. Tides have been too low so

far this
week. I'll see what happens tomorrow. The winds are supposed to

shift to the
South.
After I come out I have to help my bow babe bring her new

C&C29MKII to my
marina. She got a sweet boat. Ultra clean and a new suite of

sails.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

SAIL LOCO

Of course , you understood the wind comment. Is she going to race
it? Leaving you?

No, at least not right away.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

SAIL LOCO

Yeah those Seidlemanns can deform pretty badly if a breeze hits them.
Better use extra straps!

Must be why it's ONLY 3 SECONDS A MILE SLOWER THAN THE BOOB'S BOAT.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"
Bobsprit

Yeah those Seidlemanns can deform pretty badly if a breeze hits them.
Better use extra straps!

Must be why it's ONLY 3 SECONDS A MILE SLOWER THAN THE BOOB'S BOAT.

And both are faster than a Island Packet 35, so that's not a good boat either,
right???

Bwahahahaha! I remember when Scotty really wanted a C&C, but he only had 5K!!!

RB

Scott Vernon

"Bob**** the big fat LOSER" wrote ...
Bwahahahaha! I remember when Scotty really wanted a C&C, but he only

had 5K!!!

RBB

I did?

Thom Stewart

Nutsy,

The Island Packet was never, ever advertised as a C/R or a R/C. Can the
C&C make the same statement?

OT

Donal

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
his fenders dragging in the water will cost him that much.

What about the shackles? Won't they have an effect?

Regards

Donal

Hey Loco ! Scott Vernon ASA 50 November 8th 04 02:22 AM
We must elect Kerry! Recobee ASA 55 October 25th 04 04:39 AM
Darn, drat, phooey... Bob La Londe General 0 July 27th 03 03:45 AM