Bob La Londe

Default Darn, drat, phooey...

Shee-it even.

Well, I replaced the stator ont hat Merc, and it seemed to run much
smoother, but the problem was the same.

Cruisng at wot fluctuated from 4800 to as low as 3900 RPM.

I'm just gonna say the heck with it and buy all the electronics and a set of
carb kits for it. That should eliminate anything ont he power head since
compression is good.

I wonder though.... I noticed a couple times I did not seem to have a solid
stream of water out of the water jet. Then I would change speed or
something and it would be jetting like out of a water cannon again.

It supposedly has a new impellor. I just recently had the engine serviced.